NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018 | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018

As Jordan opted out, can the Clips still do a sign and trade with the Warriors? If so, and even with that the Warriors have very few contracts to move right now (outside of the Big 4)... those would add up to $11.2 million, and with trade rules (125% + 100K), I think they could get it close to $14.1 million to start. (Assuming the Clips would even want Livingston and Warrior Draft Picks)

Jordan would really want to win, to take such a cut.

As Jordan opted out, can the Clips still do a sign and trade with the Warriors? If so, and even with that the Warriors have very few contracts to move right now (outside of the Big 4)... those would add up to $11.2 million, and with trade rules (125% + 100K), I think they could get it close to $14.1 million to start. (Assuming the Clips would even want Livingston and Warrior Draft Picks)

Jordan would really want to win, to take such a cut.

I believe the Clippers could sign and trade Jordan, but i think teams over the apron (such as the Warriors) can't receive players in a sign and trade

So how long does LeBron drag it out?
I just hope it’s over by Wednesday.

If Philly misses out on LeBron and Paul George their cap space will go away with them just signing Redick back most likely.

The Embiid extension will kick in and take a lot of their space if they don’t use it.

So how long does LeBron drag it out?
I just hope it’s over by Wednesday.

If Philly misses out on LeBron and Paul George their cap space will go away with them just signing Redick back most likely.

The Embiid extension will kick in and take a lot of their space if they don’t use it.

I know there has been talk about the Blazers breaking up that backcourt, maybe take a run at Dame or CJ?

I know there has been talk about the Blazers breaking up that backcourt, maybe take a run at Dame or CJ?
CJ on the 76ers makes a lot of sense.

Let me be the first Durant to the Knicks next summer.
He is going to leave after next year as he will have titles and Golden State will be boring after next year.

He is going to leave after next year as he will have titles and Golden State will be boring after next year.
Dammit I was about to say Durant to the Knicks. Beat me by minutes

By that time we’ll have one of the most dominant young teams of all time.

I’d see kyrie, brown, tatum, hayward and Davis

By that time we’ll have one of the most dominant young teams of all time.

I’d see kyrie, brown, tatum, hayward and Davis
Yeah Boston and Philly have 4-5 year runs of 50+ wins but New York and Brooklyn will have cap space to finally cash in next summer.
I think this summer really only the Lakers are appealing for FAs next summer the Knicks and Nets will.
I am not worried about them yet but they will get better.

Durant seems like he will move again.
I don’t think Kyrie is leaving Boston as a FA so the Knicks turning to Durant makes sense. He will make him some money in endorsements in NYC.

Im getting goosebumps thinking about what Kyrie could do with. Davis down low and multiple 40-45% three point shooters in each corner and at the top of the key.

If Kyrie gets healthy, he’ll have the support to reach his potential and have his name mentioned alongside any greats of this decade.

Of course he may be traded, but i truly hope he heals up and finds success in boston. Some players just look good in that uni. He’s one of them. In my opinion IT wasn’t, jeff green and antoine walker weren’t. Kyrie has that it factor though

Im getting goosebumps thinking about what Kyrie could do with. Davis down low and multiple 40-45% three point shooters in each corner and at the top of the key.

If Kyrie gets healthy, he’ll have the support to reach his potential and have his name mentioned alongside any greats of this decade.

Of course he may be traded, but i truly hope he heals up and finds success in boston. Some players just look good in that uni. He’s one of them. In my opinion IT wasn’t, jeff green and antoine walker weren’t. Kyrie has that it factor though
If you want Davis then you want the Pelicans to suck next year.
Only chance he leaves is that happens
People mention the Bulls for him but they don’t have the assets the Celtics do.
If Davis became KG 2.0 in Boston it would be amazing.

If you want Davis then you want the Pelicans to suck next year.
Only chance he leaves is that happens
People mention the Bulls for him but they don’t have the assets the Celtics do.
If Davis became KG 2.0 in Boston it would be amazing.

I hate even saying this because I hate Boston, but Davis is gonna be younger than KG when he went to Boston and more of an offensive threat.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hate even saying this because I hate Boston, but Davis is gonna be younger than KG when he went to Boston and more of an offensive threat.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
We’ll have Pierce (Tatum) and KG (Davis) if it works out.

You guys crack me up.
If Davis leaves NO right now Boston would have to be the odds on favorite for a trade.

Davis talked about KG telling him he regretted not leaving Minnesota earlier. If NO sucks next year I think Davis could decline the supermax and if he does that NO is moving him because he will only have 1 year left.

NBA Twitter.
Dg_NwjxWkAIhyyI

If Davis leaves NO right now Boston would have to be the odds on favorite for a trade.

Davis talked about KG telling him he regretted not leaving Minnesota earlier. If NO sucks next year I think Davis could decline the supermax and if he does that NO is moving him because he will only have 1 year left.
I'm just saying, the last time I heard trade talk like this George Costanza was putting Ken Griffey Jr. and Barry Bonds in the same Yankee outfield.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom