NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018 | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018

Taking LeBron James to LA out of the discussion but who is a worse roster builder Magic or Michael Jordan?

These moves are terrible for the Lakers they are just lucky they aren’t long term.

Not sure why you blame Magic. This is all LBJ.

How is Rondo going to create when the ball is in LeBron’s hand and he is plotting in the corner.
It’s an awful fit plus the Lakers sacrificed Randle for him.
I dont know man. Im taking the “this is crazy enough to work” approach.

Rondo, Lavar, Stephenson, mcgee, IT, are you kidding me?

Bad news bears

Julius Randle to NO for 2 years 18 million.
So essentially NO and Lakers traded Randle for Rondo and Pelicans got an extra year at the same money.

So kinda awkward
DhIV2AJU0AAG4s3

I have so many questions for you.

How hot is Walton's seat?

How long before we hear about Phil Jackson lurking?

How does Kobe feel about this move? How noisy will he be about whatever he's feeling?

Are there any young guys on the Lakers Lebron will tolerate?

What will it take to get out from under the Deng contract?

I feel like Costanza felt when all the lies had him in the Galápagos Islands swimming with the turtles. Struggling to keep up and make sense of it all.

I guessing the Lakers will sign Cousins 1 year 13 million deal after stretching Deng’s contract.

I guessing the Lakers will sign Cousins 1 year 13 million deal after stretching Deng’s contract.

Cousins, Rondo, Lance, and McGee...that would be one interesting locker room, lol.

Cousins, Rondo, Lance, and McGee...that would be one interesting locker room, lol.
Traditional wisdom says you can have one knucklehead in the locker room. You can't have two, because then they become friends and make the rest of the team into knuckleheads.

More than two? Unprecedented.

Traditional wisdom says you can have one knucklehead in the locker room. You can't have two, because then they become friends and make the rest of the team into knuckleheads.

More than two? Unprecedented.

There’s no precedent baby!

I’m reading that Randle wanted more than 1 year and did not like the sounds of a diminished role next season. Which was kind of my feeling on it.

Like I said, I can’t blame him. He’s trying to build his career and make his name. I like him a lot, bummed out that he’s gone.

Edit: And honestly thought he got too few minutes last year. For awhile he was really underused. He had a heck of a year. 16 and 8 in 27 mpg on 56% from the field is great production. Capable ball handler and passer too(3.6 apg two years ago), improving as a defender.

Last edited:
I’m reading that Randle wanted more than 1 year and did not like the sounds of a diminished role next season. Which was kind of my feeling on it.

Like I said, I can’t blame him. He’s trying to build his career and make his name. I like him a lot, bummed out that he’s gone.

Yeah, I kinda like him in NO too. He can be a FA next summer as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom