NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018

Dfnlgz1WAAE6Qkg

Build your own team with 15 dollars.
5 players obviously.
Donovan Mitchell at a mere two bones, huh?

Donovan Mitchell at a mere two bones, huh?
Making him the 8th best SG after one year I thought is a lot of respect.
It’s done by ranking at each positionZ
He could earn his way up to level 3 with another year like this but I think he is fairly ranked.

Making him the 8th best SG after one year I thought is a lot of respect.
It’s done by ranking at each positionZ
He could earn his way up to level 3 with another year like this but I think he is fairly ranked.
Give it time.

So best rumor I heard today is that the Grizz are desperate to get out from under the Parsons contract and could be enticed to package #4 to somebody to take on Parsons.

I'm envisioning a scenario where the Jazz get that pick, grab Doncic, and run out a stupid fun global lineup of Gobert, Doncic, Ingles, Mitchell and Rubio.

Dfnlgz1WAAE6Qkg

Build your own team with 15 dollars.
5 players obviously.

Curry, Gordon, James, Ariza, Porzingis

See you all at the championship parade. Two top 5 players, including the best player in the world in James and best shooter in the world in Curry. Three other guys who can knock down 3 point shots off penetration by Curry/James, including a big who doesn't need isolation in the post to clog the lane. Very good 3 and D guys on the wing and a guy who can reject shots at the rim.

So best rumor I heard today is that the Grizz are desperate to get out from under the Parsons contract and could be enticed to package #4 to somebody to take on Parsons.

I'm envisioning a scenario where the Jazz get that pick, grab Doncic, and run out a stupid fun global lineup of Gobert, Doncic, Ingles, Mitchell and Rubio.

That would be fun, but what do you envision Utah giving up in such a trade? I've seen Toronto, Portland, and Cleveland fans throwing out DeRozan, McCollum, and Love for that package.

I highly highly doubt Memphis actually does use that pick to get out of the Parsons contract, but I guess we'll see. Would certainly be very interesting to see. Obviously they aren't touching the contenders in the West, but I think a Conley-DeRozan-Gasol trio could actually work decently well together

Last edited:
That would be fun, but what do you envision Utah giving up in such a trade? I've seen Toronto, Portland, and Cleveland fans throwing out DeRozan, McCollum, and Love for that package.

I highly highly doubt Memphis actually does use that pick to get out of the Parsons contract, but I guess we'll see. Would certainly be very interesting to see. Obviously they aren't touching the contenders in the West, but I think a Conley-DeRozan-Gasol trio could actually work decently well together
It would probably be something like Burks/Crowder/Bradley, pick #21, their 2020 first, and a bunch of 2nd rounders. Or they could pick up options on the Jerebko/Sefalosha/Udoh trio since they all expire after one season.

It's not a great trade for Memphis, but I'm talking myself into it because teams make horrible trades all the time.

That Parsons contract is so so bad. I don't know how much you'd have to give to Memphis. Though if they turned down a shot at Doncic, that would be unfortunate for them

Come on Lebron. Toronto is the one of the better situations in the East. We would even dump Demar if you like. A good young bench to work with. You like the city, like many players you do come here in the summer. Plus no Trump.

He seems to win a lot up there as well...

how many $’s is playoff rondo

That Parsons contract is so so bad. I don't know how much you'd have to give to Memphis. Though if they turned down a shot at Doncic, that would be unfortunate for them
Trading the 4th pick to get rid of 2 years of a bad contract when your core is getting old is beyond stupid.
As a Celtics fan I hope they deal that pick and think they can contend in a stacked West next year.
Instead of getting a good player at 4 and starting a semi rebuild.

It just seems like backwards thinking if Memphis is really considering this though. They aren't winning anything significant in the next 2 years regardless of what they do. At that point, Parsons' contract expires and Memphis will have like $70+ million in cap space to play with; there's no logical reason to attach the 4th pick to Parsons just to get rid of him.

I’ll take that #4 happily

It just seems like backwards thinking if Memphis is really considering this though. They aren't winning anything significant in the next 2 years regardless of what they do. At that point, Parsons' contract expires and Memphis will have like $70+ million in cap space to play with; there's no logical reason to attach the 4th pick to Parsons just to get rid of him.

Yeah I agree, for some reason I thought Parsons had 3 years left instead of 2. Especially if Doncic is at 4, there's no way I'm moving that pick

Rumor around the grapevine is Pop only is coaching two more years. Has to be a stumbling block for any long term plans the Spurs have with free agents.

Rumor around the grapevine is Pop only is coaching two more years. Has to be a stumbling block for any long term plans the Spurs have with free agents.
Or... LeBron signs a monster one or two year deal knowing that so he hits free agency again when more of those butt ugly contracts clear.

Someone on reddit/twitter threw out of the idea of the Spurs leaking that info so Lebron knows if he wants to play for Pop it's gotta be now.

Did I mention I love the nb off-season?

Looks like the Super Max and Tim Duncan couldn’t get it done.
I can’t see Pop moving Kawhi to the Lakers. It would be giving the player a total win.

Last edited:
Looks like the Super Max and Tim Duncan couldn’t get it done.
I can’t see Pop moving Kwahi to the Lakers. It would be giving the player a total win.
Hmm. Wonder what danny’s thoughts are here.

Fultz/10th pick or a Boston combo platter.
Those are the spots I see for Leonard unless the Knickerbockers have a package I can’t see.

So what could the Lakers realistically give the Spurs for Kawhi?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom