NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018

Philly will do anything to get rid of Fultz IMO. The only one who wanted him was Colangelo.

Does a team of Kyrie, Kawhi, Hayward, Tatum, and Horford become the new superteam?

Philly will do anything to get rid of Fultz IMO. The only one who wanted him was Colangelo.

Does a team of Kyrie, Kawhi, Hayward, Tatum, and Horford become the new superteam?
How could it not? Kyrie has show he can take on curry. Kawhi and Tatum together maybe be enough vs durant. May

How could it not? Kyrie has show he can take on curry. Kawhi and Tatum together maybe be enough vs durant. May

Hard to say. The one final Kyrie really outplayed Curry he was nowhere near to 100%. My concern if I was a Boston fan would be counting on my top 3 players all being healthy. I'd hold onto Brown. I think he's going to be a stud.

Hard to say. The one final Kyrie really outplayed Curry he was nowhere near to 100%. My concern if I was a Boston fan would be counting on my top 3 players all being healthy. I'd hold onto Brown. I think he's going to be a stud.
I think he is too. But a nucleus of kyrie, kawhi, and GH supported by Horford, Smart, Rozier and Tatum is mighty tempting

Based on the 15 dollar game I listed these 5 would be worth
Leonard 5, Kyrie, Horford Hayward 3, Tatum 2.
That is 16.
The Golden State 5 add up to 19.
Steph and Durant 5, Klay and Green 4 and Iggy 1.

19 vs.16 is atleast closer than anyone will get.

Celtics war chest.
DfwXjpLXcAY6IPF

I really hope the Spurs don't trade with the Lakers. Make Lebron make a difficult decision.

Based on the 15 dollar game I listed these 5 would be worth
Leonard 5, Kyrie, Horford Hayward 3, Tatum 2.
That is 16.
The Golden State 5 add up to 19.
Steph and Durant 5, Klay and Green 4 and Iggy 1.

19 vs.16 is atleast closer than anyone will get.
Based on how Rozier and smart may improve, that may be closer to 19.5 vs 17.5, being fair and giving livingston a half point

I really hope the Spurs don't trade with the Lakers. Make Lebron make a difficult decision.

I *think*, not 100% sure, that Pop said he would never trade with the Lakers (might just be rumor). I would be surprised if the Spurs don't send Kawhi east unless they get a godfather offer from a team in the west.

I *think*, not 100% sure, that Pop said he would never trade with the Lakers (might just be rumor). I would be surprised if the Spurs don't send Kawhi east unless they get a godfather offer from a team in the west.

Plus there’s no way I can see Pop taking on Ball and all of his fathers baggage.

I said I didn’t want to go the LeBron/PG route. Kawhi? That’s s different discussion.

I wish there was a way to get just LeBron and Kawhi without giving up Ingram.

Plus there’s no way I can see Pop taking on Ball and all of his fathers baggage.

Yep. That's why I figured it would be Ingram, Kuz and a TBD (Josh Hart?).

With that said, if Boston really wants Kawhi, I have to think they have the best chance. Unless Sacramento will give up the #2 and whatever if the Spurs are in love with Luka.

Kevin O’Connor saying the expectation around the league is that Phoenix will pursue trading the #1 pick for Kawhi.

Kevin O’Connor saying the expectation around the league is that Phoenix will pursue trading the #1 pick for Kawhi.
The more I read on Ayton from people I trust I don’t think he is even Embiid.

I bet the Spurs would take Doncic first and Ayton would go to Sacramento.

Feeling like its us or cleveland for kawhi. Pop will do his best to get him out of the west and we have the trove of picks the spurs will want for long term reload/rebuild Alsacs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom