NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018

The more I read on Ayton from people I trust I don’t think he is even Embiid.

I bet the Spurs would take Doncic first and Ayton would go to Sacramento.

Is saying he's not even Embiid supposed to be a knock? Embiid, when he plays, is a complete beast.

That said, Doncic seems like the obvious #1 pick to me

Send Kawhi to Milwaukee and the east will explode

If Kawhi would sign long term I would trade literally everything besides Giannis for him. Unfortunately it seems pretty clear he wants a big market and Milwaukee’s no better than San Antonio in that regard.

Is saying he's not even Embiid supposed to be a knock? Embiid, when he plays, is a complete beast.

That said, Doncic seems like the obvious #1 pick to me

Agreed with all of that and I agree with Alsace that San Antonio would take Doncic.

If Kawhi would sign long term I would trade literally everything besides Giannis for him. Unfortunately it seems pretty clear he wants a big market and Milwaukee’s no better than San Antonio in that regard.

It’s weird - his public demeanor doesn’t suggest a guy who wants a big market at all.

Id love that team. Watching our first round matchup was greAt

Id love that team. Watching our first round matchup was greAt
Pop isn’t trading Kwahi for Bledsoe/Middleton/Jabari.
He wants young players or high draft picks.
I think Pop decides to take Tobias Harris, 12 and 13 picks from the Clippers.

As he doesn’t want Lonzo and Boston won’t offer a real package.

It’s weird - his public demeanor doesn’t suggest a guy who wants a big market at all.

Ramona Shelburne had a story a month or so ago, it sounds like his family may be driving his situation a little. He's also from LA, so maybe it's less he wants a big market and more he wants to be close to home?

Pop isn’t trading Kwahi for Bledsoe/Middleton/Jabari.
He wants young players or high draft picks.
I think Pop decides to take Tobias Harris, 12 and 13 picks from the Clippers.

As he doesn’t want Lonzo and Boston won’t offer a real package.

If he’s really against helping the Lakers, that’s the move. Kawhi seems willing to sign long-term with the Clippers so he’d be playing for the crosstown rivals long-term and you still get a good return on him.

If he’s really against helping the Lakers, that’s the move. Kawhi seems willing to sign long-term with the Clippers so he’d be playing for the crosstown rivals long-term and you still get a good return on him.

If they get Kawhi solely because SA won’t trade him to the Lakers, after they already got Chris Paul solely because Stern vetoed the trade to the Lakers...cmon. They already play in our building. Talk about a ‘Kenny Bania fish feeding off Jerry Seinfeld’s laughs’ situation.

Green Room Invites:

DeAndre Ayton
Marvin Bagley
Jaren Jackson
Mo Bamba
Collin Sexton
Trae Young
Wendell Carter
Michael Porter
Mikal Bridges
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Miles Bridges
Kevin Knox
Robert Williams
Lonnie Walker
Donte DiVicenzo
Zhaire Smith
Aaron Holiday
Jerome Robinson
Chandler Hutchison
Sources: College players only in draft room

Any chance at all Melo links up with cp and lebron somewhere?

Unless he turns down his player option for like $27 million, I don't see how it happens

Yep, I just think the possibility of a championship and playing with paul and lebron is the only thing that could sway him

Philly will overpay for Kawhi.
Boston won’t.
Fultz/Saric/10th pick for Leonard.

Philly will overpay for Kawhi.
Boston won’t.
Fultz/Saric/10th pick for Leonard.

I like Kawhi on that team more than LeBron for some reason. I can see Leonard working better with the young talent there.

I'm not sure that's an over pay.
When he leaves for LA next year it is.

They would be using their assets for a 1 year run.
If Leonard won’t take the supermax from the Spurs in income tax free Texas he isn’t signing with anyone til he is a FA.

He wants LA.

Any chance at all Melo links up with cp and lebron somewhere?

It just seems impossible that Carmelo would opt out of the money he has coming his way, especially after how bad he played this past season. If he were to opt out, it would almost certainly be to play with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom