NBA Playoffs | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

That's hardly an excuse. Curry is clearly hurt all postseason and you'll maybe get a Game 6 because your boy has a vag and got Green suspended.

Everybody's hurt, banged up, long season.

A vag. Going deep for the Cambridge debate society material. Guess you told me.

And all this tinme I thought were 30ish or so. I had no idea you're in 7th grade. Fooled me.

draymond green is such a tool. he has to be the dumbest good player in the history of the NBA. he might legitimately cost golden state a title because he needed to call LeBron a bitch and punch him in the balls.

SMH, Barnes was so horrible tonight. They needed him to step up and replace Green's offense, he had a lot of good looks and was flat out horrible.

it wasn't a good game, Cleveland got every call in the first half and then got hot in the second half.

Got hot in the second half? They knocked down jumpers the whole game. From start to finish.

LeBron has 41/16/7... Let's hear what the issue is now.

41/16/7, on the road, in an elimination game, against the team that won 73 games.

The haters will say if Green played things would have been different, as if Green is Mj.

Everybody's hurt, banged up, long season.

A vag. Going deep for the Cambridge debate society material. Guess you told me.

And all this tinme I thought were 30ish or so. I had no idea you're in 7th grade. Fooled me.
I'm just saying what a lot people think, especially after he ran tattling on Green to the press.

Green doesn't get suspended if Lebron doesn't get all emotional and start crying about it after Game 5.

That said, I have no problem with Green being suspended. Just don't respect Lebron for anything other than his basketball ability.

41/16/7, on the road, in an elimination game, against the team that won 73 games.

He was awesome. Draymond being out helped. Which is his own stupid fault. Not Lebron's problem, he did his job. But it was a much easier go of it for him than games 1-4.

The haters will say if Green played things would have been different, as if Green is Mj.

Green is not MJ, but yeah...if Green played it makes a big difference. He's their best defender.

Bogut going down on top of that was big too.

You're begging us to tell you Green didn't play when you bring up 73 games considering he's their 3rd best player and played in 72 of those games.

Lebron and Kyrie were awesome. Let's see what happens when Green is back.

I'm just saying what a lot people think, especially after he ran tattling on Green to the press.

Green doesn't get suspended if Lebron doesn't get all emotional and start crying about it after Game 5.

That said, I have no problem with Green being suspended. Just don't respect Lebron for anything other than his basketball ability.

The press conference whining was kindve shameful stuff, no question. he usually handles himself well in those, but he was a little extra there.

The press conference whining was kindve shameful stuff, no question. he usually handles himself well in those, but he was a little extra there.
Followed by his "high road" comments. He's just not a likeable person. Not in the "he's a bad guy" type of way but he just can't help it and brings it on himself by being passive aggressive and whiny.

Followed by his "high road" comments. He's just not a likeable person. Not in the "he's a bad guy" type of way but he just can't help it and brings it on himself by being passive aggressive and whiny.

He's lived in a bubble since he was a teenager. Usually people in situations like that end up getting a little weird.

Maybe, but Who would have shut down Irving, I'm not a Lebron fan, but I am tired of people knocking the guy.

They may have won anyway. Maybe not. Who knows. They played extremely well and got the job done. But Green being out certainly has a huge effect. He was 2nd team All NBA, and is their best defender. It's his own fault, Cleveland has nothing to apologize for.

As a neutral fan...c'mon. It mattered. Draymond is on the hook bigtime, right now. If they go back to Cleveland and lose and this goes 7, he'll have an enormous amount of pressure on him.

You're begging us to tell you Green didn't play when you bring up 73 games considering he's their 3rd best player and played in 72 of those games.

Lebron and Kyrie were awesome. Let's see what happens when Green is back.

He's averaging 28/12/8 in the Finals. 50% FG, 38% 3FG.

Was Draymond not playing in the other games?

LOL. Come on.

This was by far his best game of the series, and it's not even close.

You might be a bigger Lebron homer than I am a Melo homer!

Dude... We have good discussion usually on this board but you are just way off here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom