NBA Summer League Discussion Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Summer League Discussion Thread

name your favorite uconn player pre 1990

Truly a classic SU comeback again, up their with "basketball existed before 1990". It really doesnt matter what you think about UConn 1990 and prior, obviously being in my late 20's means my favorite players are from this generation, so if you chose to hold it over me because your older then thats really a shame. If anything, if I were an SU fan I'd be embarrassed by the fact that this no name northeastern school joined the league and completely surpassed us by a few light-years in only a couple decades (since thats all SU fans seem to remember).

Rather be at the top of the AAC and basically handed a tourney invite year to year than be a nobody in the ACC. Then again you guys have always been about the regular season so it makes sence that you would attack our regular season scheduling. UConn comes alive in the post season while SU goes to sleep, must be nice to always be 25-X in the regular season (if you like losing in the sweet 16 year in and year out).

recruits love getting one chance a year on national tv and playing against bad competition..

Truly a classic SU comeback again, up their with "basketball existed before 1990". It really doesnt matter what you think about UConn 1990 and prior, obviously being in my late 20's means my favorite players are from this generation, so if you chose to hold it over me because your older then thats really a shame. If anything, if I were an SU fan I'd be embarrassed by the fact that this no name northeastern school joined the league and completely surpassed us by a few light-years in only a couple decades (since thats all SU fans seem to remember).

lol...

Believe it or not UConn has a very good Medical and Dental School, so your "APR/shitty academics" jokes wont phase me...

Also, calling it now, Fab Melo will be a an all-star in no time (I seriously couldnt type this without cracking up, I cant believe my Celtics wasted a draft pick on this brick).
That answered nothing. It was a legitimate question.

doctor z- i hope you don't research your patients ailments as poorly as you try to craft an argument- i suggest you run along- go troll somewhere else- and i ask again- as i am of the same generation- name your favorite pre- cliff robinson husky-

uconn hoops - rip

1990- 2012

Believe it or not UConn has a very good Medical and Dental School, so your "APR/shitty academics" jokes wont phase me...

Also, calling it now, Fab Melo will be a an all-star in no time (I seriously couldnt type this without cracking up, I cant believe my Celtics wasted a draft pick on this brick).
Lol! Define "very good" our very good programs are nationally ranked and internationally known! The only thing internationally known about UConn is the girls basketball team! And that's a fact!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Yup, nothing like the good old, "one member list" when trying to prove someone wrong. Melo is a great scorer without a doubt, but he will never be a champion, everyone knows that, also he would be essentially the same player had he foregone his 7 months at SU, god knows that famous "Boeheim talent development" was really crucial to his game.

Actually, dipshit--he is a champion.

Now go get your shinebox.

you do know that we have been to more final fours than you, right? You do know that we have got past that sweet 16 you want to talk about each of the last two years. You guys are finished. Good thing you are too stupid to understand it.

Please refer here: http://collegespun.com/big-east/syr...ni-made-the-most-money-in-the-nba-this-year/2
The real shame being that without Carmelo making up almost 70% of SU Alum's entire income, you guys wouldnt even be on the list. UConn almost tied at #1 with Duke with 5 less players!

nice link, I hadn't seen it before. Really highlights what a fantastic coach Boeheim has been - 900+ wins with so little elite talent. No wonder even Jim Calhoun thinks he's the best in the business.

great find, thanks Z.

He's probably gone by now, folks.
Punished by mommy at 32 years old.
Doctor.
lol

nice link, I hadn't seen it before. Really highlights what a fantastic coach Boeheim has been - 900+ wins with so little elite talent. No wonder even Jim Calhoun thinks he's the best in the business.

great find, thanks Z.

great find indeed- the author is a guy who was close friends with a buddy of mine who i remember hanging with quite a few times.

This is fantastic, instead of disputing my "troll" claims you all attack whether I am a Doctor or not.

Hey GABJON, when trying to sound smart, remember how to spell "our" not "are" you moron.

And you guys want me to name my favorite player from the years when I was 6, wow that REALLY hit me in the soft spot, why don't you all remind me who your favorite players are from those "dominant" Helms Cup runs. Only a shallow and bitter fanbase would even "proudly" display those committee selected "cups" on their fan board, really padding those stats huh guys. Wanna know what's really funny, you guys can win another championships, and STILL be inferior, maybe you guys should start another "" circlejerk with all your bitter jealous buddies. Enjoy.

I think I did a better job trolling the Boneyard to be honest.

Like the enthusiasm though.

This is fantastic, instead of disputing my "troll" claims you all attack whether I am a Doctor or not.

Hey GABJON, when trying to sound smart, remember how to spell "our" not "are" you moron.

And you guys want me to name my favorite player from the years when I was 6, wow that REALLY hit me in the soft spot, why don't you all remind me who your favorite players are from those "dominant" Helms Cup runs. Only a shallow and bitter fanbase would even "proudly" display those committee selected "cups" on their fan board, really padding those stats huh guys. Wanna know what's really funny, you guys can win another championships, and STILL be inferior, maybe you guys should start another "" circlejerk with all your bitter jealous buddies. Enjoy.

whatever helps you sleep at night - keep reading yourself that bedtime story- going to need it for all the years of dissapointment staring you down- you aren't even good at trolling.

Read that post again, "our" was the right word. Moron.

Have fun in the AAC. It's fun watching UCONN sit in a no-name conference about to run itself into obscurity. Well, except for the women's team. Until Geno leaves.

So what will happen after the most over-rated coach of all time retires? You are all so quick to say UConn will be irrelevant because its all fans of an inferior program really CAN say, so I don't blame you, its not like you can talk about performance on the court or anything.

Btw, Danny Hamilton says "hi" kid will be a higher draft pick when its all said and done than McCullough. Big pickup for a program that's "done", deep down you all know he's the better prospect, let me hear all your unoriginal, worn out responses.

So what will happen after the most over-rated coach of all time retires? You are all so quick to say UConn will be irrelevant because its all fans of an inferior program really CAN say, so I don't blame you, its not like you can talk about performance on the court or anything.

Btw, Danny Hamilton says "hi" kid will be a higher draft pick when its all said and done than McCullough. Big pickup for a program that's "done", deep down you all know he's the better prospect, let me hear all your unoriginal, worn out responses.

thanks for the laughs- nothing like the high comedy of uconn fans... im not sure what is sadder- the poor trolling attempt or the possibility you believe most of the garbage you're posting..

That kid better gain some weight before he starts college ball. 6-6 175 pounds. I read he likes going into the lane and using his body. He won't at that weight.

It is going to be so much fun to watch your shitty team spiral into irrelevancy.

And it is going to be even more fun to see this dopey rationalization blow up in your delusional fanbases' collective faces.

Have fun being umass--that's your future.

Rather be at the top of the AAC and basically handed a tourney invite year to year than be a nobody in the ACC. Then again you guys have always been about the regular season so it makes sence that you would attack our regular season scheduling. UConn comes alive in the post season while SU goes to sleep, must be nice to always be 25-X in the regular season (if you like losing in the sweet 16 year in and year out).

Yeah Doctor Z, it does make a ton of "sence" to call out someone for spelling a word incorrectly (even though he did not) doesn't it, after you so successfully tackled that tricky beast of a word in quotations above, eh? UConn's higher education at work...

So anyone actually want to talk about the SU guys in the Summer League before its all over? Just a couple more weeks guys! Tune into NBAtv, it'll be your only chance to catch some prime SU-to-Pro hoops!

Wait, let me get you guys started, ""

It is going to be so much fun to watch your shitty team spiral into irrelevancy.

And it is going to be even more fun to see this dopey rationalization blow up in your delusional fanbases' collective faces.

Have fun being umass--that's your future.

they would be so lucky to even be umass -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom