NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 123 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Danny Green sucks. All he does is stand in the corner and miss open 3s.

Could’ve had Melo for nothing, but we overpaid Green and signed Dudley - who wouldn’t start on my YMCA team.

I still don't get why LA didn't bring him in.

Lakers missing those fts were huge. I don’t understand why the lakers didn’t foul with 30 seconds left either. Just so weird

Ya. Not fouling at the end was bizarre. Not a great look.

Still think the Lakers take this series but man have they had some legit issues in the bubble.

Great game and great win by the Blazers tonight. Can we not let it get lost in the shuffle tonight though that an NBA player that shot 42% from three on the season (Trent) hit the top of the backboard on a corner 3 not once, but twice this game? I haven't seen that done since my Bishop Grimes Cobras days in the late 90's.

Edited to add that he did redeem himself with a clutch 3 after the Melo clutch 3.

Not to change the subject but just got one of those arcade 1up machines ( NBA Jam) and umm I highly recommend. A blast for all ages.
I saw one of those at Costco today. Debated for a little how much trouble I would get in with the Mrs. if I dropped 3 hundo for one.

Last edited:
Should have pounded it down low all game. But AD wants to be a SG.
LeBron wins when his big (Bosh, Love) finally accepts that they're going to play center, and play like a center.

We'll see if AD comes around.

So... how many passive aggressive statements does LeBron make between tonight and the next playoff game?

I say 2.

Seeing the Lakers lose takes a little bit of the sting out of my Bucks depression. Though at least LA was competitive and they’re playing a not horrendous team.

LeBron is going to have to score more than 23 points if the Lakers are going to win. Not sure he can be 2016 Lebron for 4 series these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom