NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 126 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Philly shot practically 75% in that quarter and they are only up 6 after one.
Embiid should score 40 in each of these games.

Tatum reminds me of Melo.
Good comp.
It speaks volumes to how poor Coach K has been as a coach recently he gets all these studs and just doesn’t get enough titles.

I don’t want to jinx this game but man does Al Horford look washed up or what? He is such a nonfactor and makes 25 Million per year for 3 more years.

Good comp.
It speaks volumes to how poor Coach K has been as a coach recently he gets all these studs and just doesn’t get enough titles.

I don’t want to jinx this game but man does Al Horford look washed up or what? He is such a nonfactor and makes 25 Million per year for 3 more years.

He's just on the wrong team. I don't think he's fully washed, but Philly just went crazy signing him.

I can't believe how much he's going to make on this contract, though.

Good comp.

He’s a system fit at this point in his career imo. He fit with us and he left.

A lot of these teams get along in today’s NBA Boston and Philadelphia sneaky hate each other.
If Philly wasn’t playing Boston I would expect Embiid to quit trying. He is only playing hard because he hates the Celtics.

Smart and Embiid are going to get into a fight this series with how passive aggressive each are being towards each other.

A lot of these teams get along in today’s NBA Boston and Philadelphia sneaky hate each other.
If Philly wasn’t playing Boston I would expect Embiid to quit trying. He is only playing hard because he hates the Celtics.

Smart and Embiid are going to get into a fight this series with how passive aggressive each are being towards each other.
I miss the rivalry that was building between John Walls Wizards and our Celtics.

I miss the rivalry that was building between John Walls Wizards and our Celtics.
Isaiah Thomas and Jae Crowder vs. John Wall and Markieff Morris.
Those were battles.

76ers next 6 minutes will determine how much they are into this series.

Scalabrene is destroying Brent Brown.
I mean lay off the guy.
I think he is terrible but announcers shouldn’t be destroying an opposing coach how hard he is.

Lmao that virtual sixers fan will be a meme

I've been contemplating getting one since they came out. Moving across the country again next week though so had to hold off so that the movers don't destroy it. Usually move every 12-18 months so that's my only hold up. Are they a solid build that would hold up taking some bumps?

Very solid. They are smaller which works great for having a few and so far works great. Love that they come with more than one game each and you can't beat the cost. They even have a pinball machine they have built now coming out later in the year.

Kristaps was looking like Steve Nash out there!

My postseason "I am pissed off and biased" power rankings

#1. Milwaukee
#2. Lakers
#3. Raptors
#4. Celtics
#5. Nuggets
#6. Clippers

My newly updated totally unbiased power rankings.
#1. Milwaukee
#2. Lakers
#3. Raptors
#4. Celtics
#5. Nuggets
#6. Rockets
#7. Miami
#8. Utah
#9. Dallas
#10. Portland
#11. Clippers

My newly updated totally unbiased power rankings.
#1. Milwaukee
#2. Lakers
#3. Raptors
#4. Celtics
#5. Nuggets
#6. Rockets
#7. Miami
#8. Utah
#9. Dallas
#10. Portland
#11. Clippers

I'll bite.

1. Raptors (best team, as a whole, and best coach)
2. Clippers (ceiling is still the highest with depth)
3. Lakers (Bron and AD)
4. Bucks
5. Celtics
6. Mavs
7. Blazers
8. Houston
9. Nuggets
10. Miami
11. OKC
12. Utah
13. Indy
14. Philly