NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 130 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Steve Francis didn’t want to go to Vancouver. His decision is part of the reason the Grizzlies moved to Memphis. The Vancouver market couldn’t grow because jerks like Steve Francis did what they did.
Why are you blowing up what is one of the best threads on this board for New York sports manifest destiny to be great.
Start a Knicks thread for that.

You call a jerk I call a visionary and someone taking control of their career from the start. Last I'll say on it.

I'm just saying not just the knicks but wherever. These guys could steer where they want to go. Pull a Steve Francis and say I will only play for said teams. I'm telling you Lamelo and Lavar want the Knicks maybe your right they would settle for chicago. But again why Zion didnt say I'm not playing for new orleans or Memphis I'll play for Knicks who were drafting 3 or Lakers drafting 4th dont draft me or trade me.
You do realize how a draft works? Right

The Knicks haven’t moved up in the draft in 35 years. What are the odds of not moving up even one spot with all these garbage teams they have had? Unbelievable. Only the Knicks.
I think debusher sp sold his soul to get Ewing.

Last edited:
You do realize how a draft works? Right

What r u talking about ?

A player can refuse to play for each said team by saying don't draft me I won't play for you and he can pick his team.

What r u talking about ?

A player can refuse to play for each said team by saying don't draft me I won't play for you and he can pick his team.
Why would he refuse to play? He could end up in Chicago or Golden State. I'm a Knicks fan but this idea that everyone wants to be a Knick is a joke. If that was true how come every free agent turns them down?

I think debusher sp sold his sole to get Ewing.

I just did some research and the Knicks have been in the lottery 11 times since 1985. They dropped 6 times out of 11 and remained in the same spot 5 times out of 11. Dropping spots more than 50% of the time is just terrible luck.

So... anyone else think the Warriors should keep the pick?

Not a terrible thing to have a guy on a really friendly contract for 4 years when you've already got elite talent.

Why would he refuse to play? He could end up in Chicago or Golden State. I'm a Knicks fan but this idea that everyone wants to be a Knick is a joke. If that was true how come every free agent turns them down?

Who cares weak draft anyway. I'll take Cole Anthony at 8. We are targeting Donovan Mitchell. Leon Rose was his first agent also brought someone into the organization I forget his name who has had a relationship with him since he was young.

Who cares weak draft anyway. I'll take Cole Anthony at 8. We are targeting Donovan Mitchell. Leon Rose was his first agent also brought someone into the organization I forget his name who has had a relationship with him since he was young.
When exactly do you think Donovan Mitchell is going to happen? In like 5 or 6 years?

I feel that Amare comp on offense. Amare was such a terror back in the day. And he totally could've made some threes as well. He would for sure be shooting them if he was 23 years old now.

It tells you how bad Okafor is defensively that O'Connor couldn't have just said he reminds him of Amare on offense...and amare on defense
Historically amare will be one of the more underrated “stars” ever. Shame his knees gave out relatively young. He was absolutely unstoppable during some of those phx years.

When exactly do you think Donovan Mitchell is going to happen? In like 5 or 6 years?

The wheels are being greased. Brought in Johnnie Bryant who has a long standing deep relationship with Mitchell going back to childhood as assistant head coach. Leon Rose his first agent is running operations. Donovan Mitchell wants out of Utah.

So... anyone else think the Warriors should keep the pick?

Not a terrible thing to have a guy on a really friendly contract for 4 years when you've already got elite talent.

If it were me, I'm keeping the pick and taking LaMelo if Minnesota doesn't.

Can someone explain to me why the Lakers refuse to play McGee more?

The wheels are being greased. Brought in Johnnie Bryant who has a long standing deep relationship with Mitchell going back to childhood as assistant head coach. Leon Rose his first agent is running operations. Donovan Mitchell wants out of Utah.
Yeah, so, let's just assume that's all true - none of it matters.

Smart guy do you think they just brought Johnnie Bryant in for their health ?

Probably did it because he's known for developing young talent, which is pretty much the only thing the Knicks have going for themselves right now.

Probably did it because he's known for developing young talent, which is pretty much the only thing the Knicks have going for themselves right now.

and to deliver Donovan Mitchell. Word is circulating he wants out of Utah.

That Karl tweet is so good. He's my hero.
Historically amare will be one of the more underrated “stars” ever. Shame his knees gave out relatively young. He was absolutely unstoppable during some of those phx years.

Yeah, when him and Nash were at their peak, the guy was just absolutely dominant. (and obviously having Nash didnt hurt, but I think that goes both ways, he made Nash look good as well

And he would def be making 3's if he played now, his stroke was pretty good

The games in the bubble have been pretty good, but today’s games... gross.

Was hoping Portland/LA would salvage but that’s looking like a hell no.

The games in the bubble have been pretty good, but today’s games... gross.

Was hoping Portland/LA would salvage but that’s looking like a hell no.
It happens you figured both the Lakers and Bucks would win big today. OKC overachieved this year. Disappointed Indiana didn't put forth a better effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom