NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 129 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

It’s almost like you’ve never watched a draft lottery before...

I have unless LeBron or Zion or that type player is on the top of the draft. No need for the filler. Get right to it.

Yikes Knicks fell twice.

I'm furious. Thanks alot guys for going on that winning streak before the shutdown. We would have been one of the 2 teams who jumped into the top 4.

They would’ve screwed it up anyway.

I'm furious. Mike Miller trying to win before the shutdown cause he thought he might get the job and they went on a winning streak before the shutdown.

Jeez the stacked Western conference is getting the first and second overall picks.
Golden State has Minnesota’s draft pick next year that has to suck even more for them.

No chance Ball goes to Minnesota.

I'm furious. Mike Miller trying to win before the shutdown cause he thought he might get the job and they went on a winning streak before the shutdown.
He was never getting the job anyway.

Jeez the stacked Western conference is getting the first and second overall picks.
Golden State has Minnesota’s draft pick next year that has to suck even more for them.

No chance Ball goes to Minnesota.

His handlers are going to try and steer him to the knicks. Pull a Steve Francis idk why more players dont do this. You can steer yourself to NY LA or wherever you want.

His handlers are going to try and steer him to the knicks. Pull a Steve Francis idk why more players dont do this. You can steer yourself to NY LA or wherever you want.
This isn't college. He won't be there at 8.

Yeah that’s not happening.
Chicago at 4 is Ball’s basement.
Edwards/Wiseman/Ball are the top 3.

Nobody wants to play for the Knicks.

Nobody wants to play for the Knicks.

I'm just saying not just the knicks but wherever. These guys could steer where they want to go. Pull a Steve Francis and say I will only play for said teams. I'm telling you Lamelo and Lavar want the Knicks maybe your right they would settle for chicago. But again why Zion didnt say I'm not playing for new orleans or Memphis I'll play for Knicks who were drafting 3 or Lakers drafting 4th dont draft me or trade me.

I'm just saying not just the knicks but wherever. These guys could steer where they want to go. Pull a Steve Francis and say I will only play for said teams. I'm telling you Lamelo and Lavar want the Knicks maybe your right they would settle for chicago. But again why Zion didnt say I'm not playing for new orleans or Memphis I'll play for Knicks who were drafting 3 or Lakers drafting 4th dont draft me or trade me.

Damn Covid got the Yanks game cancelled and got you to find this thread...SMH.

The Knicks haven’t moved up in the draft in 35 years. What are the odds of not moving up even one spot with all these garbage teams they have had? Unbelievable. Only the Knicks.

Damn Covid got the Yanks game cancelled and got you to find this thread...SMH.

I got you on this. That guy would be a trail blazer by saying no forget the draft lottery and the ping pong balls bouncing ill pick where I want to go. LaMelo and Lavar are the types who might do that.

Yeah that’s not happening.
Chicago at 4 is Ball’s basement.
Edwards/Wiseman/Ball are the top 3.

Don't underestimate MJ demanding Charlotte pick a UNC guy (jk, sort of)

I got you on this. That guy would be a trail blazer by saying no forget the draft lottery and the ping pong balls bouncing ill pick where I want to go. LaMelo and Lavar are the types who might do that.
Steve Francis didn’t want to go to Vancouver. His decision is part of the reason the Grizzlies moved to Memphis. The Vancouver market couldn’t grow because jerks like Steve Francis did what they did.
Why are you blowing up what is one of the best threads on this board for New York sports manifest destiny to be great.
Start a Knicks thread for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom