NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 135 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Heat Bucks will be good and if Olynyk pulls Giannis' shoulder out of its socket they'll have a great chance.
I remember when the Cavs were convinced Olynyk was a dirty player for what he did to Kevin Love.
He is more of a flopper than dirty player.

I was thinking to myself (half seriously, I guess) that the NBA should somehow convince the refs to give the team down 0-2 the traditional home team whistle in game 3 of these series

Either Billy Gil or Chris Cote on Le Batard suggested the other day that the road team should have to ride the monorail at Disney for however long a flight would be to the opposing team's city. I kind of don't hate the idea haha.

Just started watching, Harden’s hair looks awful

Chris Paul should be the decoy here.
Gallo is the guy to take this shot.

Either Billy Gil or Chris Cote on Le Batard suggested the other day that the road team should have to ride the monorail at Disney for however long a flight would be to the opposing team's city. I kind of don't hate the idea haha.
I'll do it I love the monorail.

Melo needs to pick it up. Aside from that clutch 3 in Game 1, he’s been pretty bad offensively in the first 2.

Already 0-2 tonight.

On the plus side, he’s playing solid D.

I feel like I’m trying to will every shot of his into the basket.. maybe I need to look away when he shoots.

Laker Dan is worried right now.

EesUuMfWkAAOZOP.jpg

I am not worried Lakers got this.

Realized earlier that this was an ABC game and my digital antennae doesn’t pull in ABC, and slingtv subscriptions don’t have these networks.

So I cancelled my sling($40 a month) and went for Hulu Live ($55). So at minimum this game is costing me $15. They better win.

Also I love the convenience of being able to switch services without having to call and be put on hold for a half hour before talking to another person, like in the cable and directv days. Took me like 2 minutes to make the change.

Realized earlier that this was an ABC game and my digital antennae doesn’t pull in ABC, and slingtv subscriptions don’t have these networks.

So I cancelled my sling($40 a month) and went for Hulu Live ($55). So at minimum this game is costing me $15. They better win.

Also I love the convenience of being able to switch services without having to call and be put on hold for a half hour before talking to another person, like in the cable and directv days. Took me like 2 minutes to make the change.
If it means anything, YoutubeTV’s awesome as well.

If it means anything, YoutubeTV’s awesome as well.

Agreed. Had it for a couple years and thought it was great. Dropped it in the spring when absolutely nothing was on, and when sports started again YouTube’s new $65 price wasn’t worth it to me vs. Sling’s $40.

However I didn’t realize I’d need ABC at the time. I’ll give Hulu a shot at $55.

Agreed. Had it for a couple years and thought it was great. Dropped it in the spring when absolutely nothing was on, and when sports started again YouTube’s new $65 price wasn’t worth it to me vs. Sling’s $40.

However I didn’t realize I’d need ABC at the time. I’ll give Hulu a shot at $55.
This sounds exhausting.

This sounds exhausting.

Ha. It’s incredibly easy to switch to whatever suits me best at the time. Waiting on the phone to talk to somebody and having to actually drive somewhere and turn in equipment just to quit their overpriced product was far more exhausting.

Melo out here looking like Scottie Pippen with the Defense...

This doesn’t fit the Melo narrative.

He was almost always among the top rebounding SF’s and nobody mentioned it. One season led the Knicks in points, rebounds, and assists and this was the peak of the “aLl He CaN dO iS sCoRe” narrative.

McCollum drills that buzzer beater to keep this game close.
LeBron should get 50 this game. Blazers can’t defend him and AD decided to get that stupid foul before halftime.

Just read an article earlier about how Melo is the reason the networks are on their toes about muting out because he cusses so much.

Really wish they’d show the games on two channels like they did with “The Last Dance”: one edited and one unedited.

This is such a unique scenario - give us the once in a lifetime chance to hear what’s said on the court! I want to hear ALL the talk, lol.

McCollum drills that buzzer beater to keep this game close.
LeBron should get 50 this game. Blazers can’t defend him and AD decided to get that stupid foul before halftime.
LeBron's about to foul out all the Trailblazers.

Ha. It’s incredibly easy to switch to whatever suits me best at the time. Waiting on the phone to talk to somebody and having to actually drive somewhere and turn in equipment just to quit their overpriced product was far more exhausting.
What’s your internet provider and how much is it? That’s separate correct

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom