NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 137 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Portland is smaller and has a bad defense. Must be a conspiracy.

I am watching the game not trying to find excuses. Their defense isn't good but has been better tonight. Lakers defense has been far from good and fouled far more than has been called. That point seems to not be landing for you.

I mean, Melo clearly got fouled by Lebron, right in front of the ref on a 5 point swing. A few plays later, Nurkic should’ve had an And1. That was exactly in the timespan that the Lakers got a bit of separation.

I won’t say the refs are deciding the game, but they’re not exactly even-Stevens.

Either way really good game again a la game one. Be interesting to see if Dame/CJ have enough in the tank to finish strong. Portland looks like a team that had to fight and claw to get to this point.

I mean, Melo clearly got fouled by Lebron, right in front of the ref on a 5 point swing. A few plays later, Nurkic should’ve had an And1. That was exactly in the timespan that the Lakers got a bit of separation.

I won’t say the refs are deciding the game, but they’re not exactly even-Stevens.

They also missed the clear goaltend on an AD shot. Refs are bad.

Howard clear offensive foul there.. and a make up call to boot. Refs are settling in now it appears. Back to pre-bubble "quality".

I can’t believe we’re playing JR in the 4th quarter of a close playoff game. Hope Vogel knows something that I don’t here.

Collins wasn’t playing well, but his injury really shows how little depth Portland has. Obviously they’ve got other key guys hurt/not playing in the bubble. But they don’t have a lot of options.

That was up there with Chris Webber, the other day, explaining that a charge is determined by “who gets their foot down first”.
I can't listen to cwebb anymore he makes Dikie Simpkins listenable.

Nobody in the NBA gets gassed the way Nurkic does. I feel like it’s partly gotta be Stotts’ fault. This happens every single time Nurkic is in the game. He hits a point every shift where he just stops moving, stops rebounding, and starts throwing random shots up until they take him out lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom