NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 136 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

What’s your internet provider and how much is it? That’s separate correct
Yes, Separate. Spectrum and $75, now that my initial $45(I think. Maybe $50) promotional pricing deal expired. Wonder if I can call them and threaten to cancel and get that price down, like I used to with my TV?

Very happy with my speed and signal strength though. Been watching TV in my backyard by, or in, the pool all summer. Never used to have strong enough WiFi to do that.

Laker Dan is worried right now.

EesUuMfWkAAOZOP.jpg

I am not worried Lakers got this.
We can't have Laker Dan upset.

Melo’s been shooting poorly(except at crunch time) lately and then he hits that one. Lol.
He’s made some great shots here. It’s amazing seeing any two point Jumpers. Clearly his strength throughout his career. Just so forgotten from the game when you see it, you don’t recognize it.

really crazy how the game is different.

MELO TREATING THE LAKERS LIKE THEY'RE THE LONGHORNS

LOL.

That Texas game was insane. Melo was incredible, but our whole team played at such a high level offensively.

Always cracked me up when people credited the zone in the tourney for that ‘chip. Umm, we won because we scored on like every possession all game long against Texas and hit 500 3’s in the first half against Kansas.

Great quarter by Melo and honestly great game overall. Without Melo Lakers would be hammering the Blazers. A lot of help from the refs for the Lakers in this one. They owe Portland a boat load of free throws and are handing them out like candy to the Lakers.

I know there are a few of you who are Laker fans on here... you should be in love with the officials tonight.

I still love the NBA, but I miss it badly. And low post play.

Yeah watching the Houston game, Harden dribbled at the top of the key for about 18 seconds and then just took a step back three at the shot clock buzzer that went in. It was obviously impressive, but I was still left sitting there like "that wasn't very entertaining."

Yeah watching the Houston game, Harden dribbled at the top of the key for about 18 seconds and then just took a step back three at the shot clock buzzer that went in. It was obviously impressive, but I was still left sitting there like "that wasn't very entertaining."

He’s my least favorite great player to watch...possibly ever.

Which is a shame, because his footwork and quick moves off the dribble are insane, he can shoot, pass, handle, is strong as an ox and quick off the dribble. Crafty.

And he’s brutal to watch.

Hezonja has been decent but right now he looks like he has never held a basketball before tonight. Has been gifted some wide open looks and just slow mo’s himself into shenanigans.

They should’ve never taken Melo out. He was cooking. Knicks used to do that all the time, trying to stick with their rotations. His old legs are gonna cool down and stiffen up and he won’t hit squat after this.

They should’ve never taken Melo out. He was cooking. Knicks used to do that all the time, trying to stick with their rotations. His old legs are gonna cool down and stiffen up and he won’t hit squat after this.

Ok, good move putting him right back in. I was assuming they would hold him out until like midway through the 4th, the way the Knicks used to.

Quick rests, and don’t let those legs go cold.

Guard play vs grown men playing

Yeah nice armchair response. If you were paying attention it should be about 30-25. A ton of missed calls on drives in the paint. Style of play matters some but the Lakers have gotten several phantom calls and Portland the polar opposite.

It’s pretty obvious that the NBA does not want Portland or Dallas knocking out the LA teams, let alone both of them.

Yep. Too many LA fans in this thread to acknowledge any of that nonsense lol. In fairness given the craziness we live in, a LA/LA wcf is going to bring a lot more attention than really any other matchup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom