NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 178 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

toronto would’ve blown the roof off the arena if there were fans there. This is the best basketball ive seen the NBA play in Over a decade.

Worst part of this loss is game 5 will be on TNT and basketball fans have to
Listen to Stan Van Gundy talk:

If your team isn’t playing you don’t have to pay attention but that was brutal with him on commentary.

Is anybody else weirded out by the idea of Nash in NY?

Just does not strike me as a NY guy.

I’m sure someone else has mentioned but he spends a lot of time there. My friend was a photographer for a soccer fundraiser he did there a couple years back

So Reggie and Kevin Harlan are back.
Good.
Now send Chris Webber to the other game and bench Stan Van Gundy.

Boston come back from 12 in game 2.
Raps come back from 10 in game 3.

This series could be 3-0 Boston, or 2-1 or 1-2.

toronto would’ve blown the roof off the arena if there were fans there. This is the best basketball ive seen the NBA play in Over a decade.
Only problem is the game would have been in Boston.

Worst part of this loss is game 5 will be on TNT and basketball fans have to
Listen to Stan Van Gundy talk:

If your team isn’t playing you don’t have to pay attention but that was brutal with him on commentary.

Do teams still get their hometown announcers n the US for these games?
The reason I ask is that we get ESPN commentators for every game except the Raptors have their own announcers (non ESPN) do the games... they do the broadcast off site however.

Do teams still get their hometown announcers n the US for these games?
The reason I ask is that we get ESPN commentators for every game except the Raptors have their own announcers (non ESPN) do the games... they do the broadcast off site however.
First round you get local broadcasters from league pass.
After the first round it’s all national broadcasters.

Game 4 will be on ESPN so no Van Gundy, game 5 will be on TNT so unless Chris Webber gets the call we are stuck with Van Gundy.

Reggie Miller and Kevin Harlan are calling this Nuggets-Clippers game so Webber could be doing the next Celtics-Rapitors game.

Watching the Replay of the final play.

Why was Stevens playing the Zone on that last play. Seems like a strange call with a 0.5 second play?
Theiss threw the entire defence off by wandering over towards the ball.

Some people are blaming Brown (and Brown blamed himself post game) but what was he supposed to do. If he chases OG to the corner, Gasol is left with a clean lane to the basket. He did the right thing -- he was basically left to guard 2 players and took away the easier score.

First round you get local broadcasters from league pass.
After the first round it’s all national broadcasters.

Game 4 will be on ESPN so no Van Gundy, game 5 will be on TNT so unless Chris Webber gets the call we are stuck with Van Gundy.

Reggie Miller and Kevin Harlan are calling this Nuggets-Clippers game so Webber could be doing the next Celtics-Rapitors game.

I'm hoping Webber has been demoted. It was Brian Anderson and Webber as the TNT A team, but now with Miller and Harlan, it looks liked Anderson is on the B team, and hopefully Stan replaced Webber

Fisher, Kidd, Kerr, Mark Jackson, Isiah, Bird, Doc Rivers...

Its not all that uncommon for former players to get head coaching jobs with zero experience.

Barkley pretty much called BS on this tonight on Inside the NBA..i was quite pleased.

The final pass was shades of Wallace to Cipolla, Syracuse vs Georgia 1996.

and the prior night we had harden with a very Warrick esque play..same area of same side of the court.

Watching the Replay of the final play.

Why was Stevens playing the Zone on that last play. Seems like a strange call with a 0.5 second play?
Theiss threw the entire defence off by wandering over towards the ball.

Some people are blaming Brown (and Brown blamed himself post game) but what was he supposed to do. If he chases OG to the corner, Gasol is left with a clean lane to the basket. He did the right thing -- he was basically left to guard 2 players and took away the easier score.
Whatever the reason, I'm very glad to hear how pissed Brown is. I predict the series is now over. Next game is a Celts blowout and game 5 will be closer, but not really all that competitive.

Hope I didn't jinx my squad there...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom