NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 179 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Wow, I like Stan and I think Webber is the worst color guy out there
Did you watch the game yesterday?
He wouldn’t shut the hell up.
Then his take on Lowry complaining about Wanamaker going up for a layup with knee first he wanted Wanamaker ejected. It was such a dumb take.
Then he went over top defending Pascal Siakam who committed an obvious flagrant foul.
He was brutal.
He needs a 3rd man so he talks less.

Whatever the reason, I'm very glad to hear how pissed Brown is. I predict the series is now over. Next game is a Celts blowout and game 5 will be closer, but not really all that competitive.

Hope I didn't jinx my squad there...

Is Brown so pissed that he will make the Raptors continue to shoot 28% from 3?

Last year the Bucks were in the same situation. They were up 2-0, and really should have beat the Raptors in game 3 (that went double overtime) as the Raptors had major foul issues that game. Raptors instead got lucky and won that game and the players not named Kawhi had a significant surge in confidence for the remainder of the series, including an 18 point win in game 4 ...

It will not be exactly the same this time of course, but I am not sure how the Celts anger translates into a blowout win for them in game 4.

I still have the Celts winning this in 6 or 7, but nothing will be easy for them.

I'm not sure if any of you get TSN Hockey coverage, but Stan Van Gundy sounds exactly like this guy called Craig Button. I'm a casual NHL fan at this point, but watching TSN enough you get to see their hockey guys a lot.

I don't hate Button (nor Van Gundy), but it just throws me off listening to a basketball game with the person with the same voice as a hockey analyst... especially when Van Gundy talks a little too much.

Then his take on Lowry complaining about Wanamaker going up for a layup with knee first he wanted Wanamaker ejected. It was such a dumb take.
Then he went over top defending Pascal Siakam who committed an obvious flagrant foul.
He was brutal.

I did. I don't mind him at all. I wasn't watching the game as a fan of either team though

Surely its a coincidence the things you pointed out were him A) saying a Boston guy should've been ejected and B) defending a Toronto guy.

I did. I don't mind him at all. I wasn't watching the game as a fan of either team though

Surely its a coincidence the things you pointed out were him A) saying a Boston guy should've been ejected and B) defending a Toronto guy.

I generally like Van Gundy - but I agree. He was way off the mark and annoyingly so on that play.

These flagrants for putting feet under shooters are so dumb.
Reggie Miller is right he would average 30 ppg with how he acted if these rules were around.

Now the refs called it on Korver as well it’s just a dumb rule
Also Scott Foster is taking over this game.

Anytime Jimmy Butler has the ball I feel like I am watching Bennett Salvadore reffing Dwayne Wade in the 2006 Finals.
My god he gets every call.
Scott foster blows.

Me, every time I tune into a Milwaukee game, waiting for Giannis to impress me..

13FC76B4-433E-4689-BE00-9C0F247D5F4A.gif

Nike really butchered our purples just as badly as our golds.

Our purples look like the early 90s GS Warriors, and our golds look like highlighters. Horrible. Bring back Champion!

He was brutal.
We may need a separate announcer/ref-bashing thread.

We may need a separate announcer/ref-bashing thread.

I haven’t really been able to get worked up/mad about anything. I guess I’m just so happy that it’s back and I can actually watch basketball again.

The real test for my new found perspective will come this winter when some scrub undercuts an Orangeman and they call it a charge.

Nike really butchered our purples just as badly as our golds.

Our purples look like the early 90s GS Warriors, and our golds look like highlighters. Horrible. Bring back Champion!
My friend said they look like a crown royal bag :) .

Danny Green shot that one like a bad shooter playing “knockout”. SMH. He was running to the rim before he even finished his follow through.

Harden has already shot 11 free throws. Put JR in to fight him or something. Tired of this already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom