NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Who do you all have for your all star teams? By the way... I've been saying for years the rosters should be more than 12. I personally think 15 is a fine number (In theory, would allow one per team which would likely never happen), but even just going to 13 makes sense given that's an actual active NBA roster. I added in who the extra 3 players would be for me.

East:
Giannis
Embiid
Durant
Beal
Lavine
Harden
Sabonis
Adebayo
Tatum
Brown
Randle
Young
(Brogdon, Irving, Middleton)

West:
Curry
Lillard
James
Leonard
Jokic
Doncic
George
Gobert
Wood
Davis
Booker
Mitchell
(McCollum, Fox, Zion)

For the East, I would make Middleton a lock and swap out either Young/Randle. Depending on how many games, I think Kyrie should be in.

West I think Demar should be on the team. CJ and Ja would have been locks if not for injuries, so they are in the "how many games played" bucket as Kyrie.

For the East, I would make Middleton a lock and swap out either Young/Randle. Depending on how many games, I think Kyrie should be in.

West I think Demar should be on the team. CJ and Ja would have been locks if not for injuries, so they are in the "how many games played" bucket as Kyrie.
Yeah, Middleton is definitely a lock. His efficiency is actually really incredible.

1. Has anyone seen or read what precipitated this whole thing.
2. Calling someone Karen is now a racist term, right. It only means white women.
3332D909-BD83-492B-9725-B58F230E0078.gif

Was San Antonio in the EAST ?
Yes.
San Antonio and Houston were in the East till 1981.

Following year they went to the West and Milwaukee went to the East.

Yes.
San Antonio and Houston were in the East till 1981.
Thank you - wasn't even thinking about Moses too. Loved the clip of leaving Bird wide open in the corner as if daring him to shoot. Crazy.

Nirvana = Sixers Allen Iverson:
When you wear either of these, you’re trying to let people know you’re not only cool and mainstream but down with the counterculture. You want people to think you’re a rebel from the 90s, even if you’re just a white parent from Virginia with 2 kids. But when you go out to the mall on the family trip, you can’t wait for that nod of acknowledgment you’ll get leaving Spencer’s Gifts. You may never have been as cool as the people on your clothes, but you always feel like it when you put either on. Even though you should be wearing a Foo Fighters shirt or Nuggets Allen Iverson jersey, you’ll hang on to that youth no matter what.

The Mavs have some major issues. Swapping Richardson for Curry has made them worse. They will need to make a move.

Rockets update. Team has won 6/7... lost two nights ago without Wall, still undefeated when wall, olidipo, and wood all play..however that ain't going to happen for a while as Wood badly reinjured his ankle in the 2nd half win over Memphis..its one of those NBA sprains where you get physically ill watching the ankle roll...

Let me tell you, this Jae'Sean Tate character is a pretty dang good overall player. He's an improved, younger version of PJ Tucker...can D up ..built like a brick house..has crafty josh place type inside moves...outside shot looks good form wise..but he's only around 34% from three right now..which i guess is fine...

I don't remember him at OSU...

Luka was better last year too. He definitely needs to dedicate more time to getting in shape. He has a little Embiid to him.

They got crushed with KP's injury and COVID.

Luka isn't as efficient as last year and def came in out of shape, but he was January Western Conference Player of the Month.

The big issue is KP. He's not the same guy and he's prob at best a number three guy at this point.

Lakers dismantle Nugs last night. I still rank the Jazz higher on the biggest threat in the west list, ahead of the Clippers.

I found this description amusing.

Screenshot_20210205-165241.png

Is the Hayward mention because he's a gamer and other gamers might know that? Is it because he's white? Is it a two birds with one stone situation?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom