NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 143 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Does anyone with ties to New York know anyone who actually roots for the Nets? Everyone I knew grew up big Knicks fans and is super excited about the Knicks season and their future. I can’t say the same about Brooklyn.
My father is from Brooklyn and hates everything about NJ. He rooted against the Nets when they were there, but loves them now that they are in his hometown. He also hates the Jets and Giants but has admitted he would become a fan if they ever play in NY state again. Pretty sure it stems from the fact he gets lost every time he drives in NJ and can’t make a left hand turn without making a u-turn.

In my experience the Mets/Jets and Yankees/Giants combo is very reliable. Maybe 80-90% of the people I know line up that way.

Hockey is a bit more of a wildcard, and more of the Islander fans tend to be old school (i.e. were fans for the epic run in the early 1980s)

For basketball, I know many fans in Brooklyn who were happy to embrace the Nets. These were mostly fair weather fans, or those without a strong allegiance.

Rooting hard for the Hornets and Wiz...because screw the Celtics, and the Pacers should’ve never fired McMillan. And a lot of my family lives in Charlotte.

*Sorry Oshea. Get buckets.

Is Spero Dedes dying or is he Darth Vader? Dude is gasping into the mic

His remote setup clearly is f’d. How his producer isn’t screaming to him to try to get it under control is insane.

Feel stupid putting $ on the Wizards. When a line makes no sense (Boston -2) lean into it.

Curry needs to go nuclear tonight and Wiggins has to be great for them to win imo.

lakers are going to double curry at half court.

Only down 10 with our 3 best players completely crapping the bed so far.

LeBron’s got that Marc Gasol lift tonight.

Curry is unbelievable, but Green really is a different level too when he’s on. Dominating this game on defense and with the ball.
I give green tons of crap, but he’s been fantastic tonight in his role. Hope he doesn’t get another T

GS blew leads all year, expect it to happen here. James not overly aggressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom