NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 144 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

refs making their mark on this game - two brutal moving screen calls on Draymond

Incredible shot, but truly lucky as hell of course. James is truly so annoying at times.

This clown just said he saw 3 rims and shot at the middle one. What the hell?

Incredible shot, but truly lucky as hell of course. James is truly so annoying at times.

This clown just said he was 3 rims and shot at the middle one. What the hell?
Not a James hater by any means but it honestly looked as though once the buzzer sounded, he grabbed a towel, wiped his face for a few secs, & then his eye was visibly more irritated than it was just seconds before. Great shot but LeBron’s dramatic & I wouldn’t put it past him to pull the old “rub the eye until it’s red & watery” trick like a 4th grader trying to get out of a spelling test.

Not a James hater by any means but it honestly looked as though once the buzzer sounded, he grabbed a towel, wiped his face for a few secs, & then his eye was visibly more irritated than it was just seconds before. Great shot but LeBron’s dramatic & I wouldn’t put it past him to pull the old “rub the eye until it’s red & watery” trick like a 4th grader trying to get out of a spelling test.
He got hit in the face, surely. Do not sit there and tell us you saw 3 freaking rims and shot at the middle one. WHAT THE HELL.

To say you were seeing THREE rims and shot at the MIDDLE ONE, multiple times in post game... that's absolute clownery.

Incredible shot by him. Clown antics and clown statement.
I thought it was a good line on the fly after a tough, grueling game. i doubt he was being literal, although he did take a good shot to the eye.

I thought it was a good line on the fly after a tough, grueling game. i doubt he was being literal, although he did take a good shot to the eye.

Haha come on. I don't need you to keep sharing tweets about the man. He's an all time great. He made an incredible play. He said he saw 3 rims and shot at the middle 1... TWICE.

So are the Lakers worse than everyone thought or are the Warriors better?

Lakers can definitely lock in on defense. The offense is just often not smooth though. Still think we’re better overall with Harrell/Gasol or going with Davis at the 5 than we are with Drummond.

Lakers can definitely lock in on defense. The offense is just often not smooth though. Still think we’re better overall with Harrell/Gasol or going with Davis at the 5 than we are with Drummond.

I don't know why Schroeder gets soo much time. He was awful last night.

I give green tons of crap, but he’s been fantastic tonight in his role. Hope he doesn’t get another T
He’s still insanely good defensively and so smart offensively. But man, the way his shot fell off the past few years just makes it so hard for them to function offensively sometimes. He’s just incapable of scoring sometimes.

Also, still can’t help but think how fun the Warriors could have been if they had taken LaMelo like I was hoping they would.

He’s still insanely good defensively and so smart offensively. But man, the way his shot fell off the past few years just makes it so hard for them to function offensively sometimes. He’s just incapable of scoring sometimes.

Also, still can’t help but think how fun the Warriors could have been if they had taken LaMelo like I was hoping they would.
He also had some critical fouls late. Granted the second one, at minimum, was completely wrong. He has to provide something though at times scoring. I mean he didn’t make a basket.

Longer the Lakers stay alive in the playoffs the better they’ll get. The time to get them is now and I think they’re fortunate to get Phoenix in round 1 because I’m not sure what they have for AD on that roster. There’s not really an obvious match up. Then Lakers have guys to at-least make life not easy for CP3 and Book.

Lakers have LeBron still working through his ankle, Schroeder missed some time and needs to settle back in, AD missed a ton of time and seems to still be working his way back to what he was last postseason. Then just figuring out rotations with some of the new pieces and having Bron back that they didn’t have much of a chance to work with in the regular season. I’d think all of that will improve each passing week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom