NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 146 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Not a chance
It’s obvious he was being facetious. Rachel Nichols made a joke of her own in response and they both laughed. Later on he said we would have worn an eye patch like a pirate. People have fun in different ways. Some people act like they saw three rims. Others mock those people for two days. We’re all just water.

It’s obvious he was being facetious. Rachel Nichols made a joke of her own in response and they both laughed. Later on he said we would have worn an eye patch like a pirate. People have fun in different ways. Some people act like they saw three rims. Others mock those people for two days. We’re all just water.
Well said, spot on, amen, Day2. Textbook handling of a troll. Bravissimo, maestro!

Last edited:
Lmao. From the guy who derails almost every thread he enters (not CR).

Do better.

I know the play in games typically won’t be this hype, but they definitely drew me back in as someone who hasn’t watched the NBA since halfway through the bubble.

Also, Kwame Brown ethering half the NBA world gave the league some life for me.

Last edited:
Love watching Valanciunas operate so effectively for the Grizz in this game.
He was always a good playoff performer and loved playing for the Raptors. Hurts not having him now on a reasonable $16 million dela. But in the end I still think it was the right move to get Gasol as he was such a dominant defensive player for a few of those rounds in 2019, and just became burnt very quickly

Where are people on the Ja vs Zion debate now?

Not making a sassy remark.. genuinely asking.

Zion is probably better, but I am still concerned that his production could deteriorate rather quickly and earlier then other stars (i.e. late 20's) because of his weight and the wear and tear.

That being said I think JA Morant could have more team success earlier in his career. Memphis just seems to do such a great job of developing young supporting core and non core talent. (Brooks, Bane, Jackson, Clarke).

Ja Morant is a ton of fun to watch hoop, but Curry could go nuts in a series and carry his team.

I'd rather take the young, inexperienced group in the Grizz.
I would not want to see curry right now if I was Utah.

Great game. Cheering for the Grizz - this fell apart pretty quick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom