NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 167 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

I am happy with how the West is going right now.
Wanted the Jazz to move forward as a threat to the Clippers / Lakers.
Can't say I hate the Lakers, but don't really want them to win either -- nice to see them lose.
Hopefully the Mavs can take care of business, but seems like the Clips have stabilized.

I absolutely fw Trae Young. Love everything about him in this series.

Great shot!

Is that Spike near Trae? Love Spike, love his work, love his passion for the Knicks, but he’s become a cartoon character.

Trae is a bad man. His stock rose in this series for how he dealt with the Knicks & the crowd.

The Clippers are getting rope-a-doped and don’t realize it.

1622695512817.png

Ballmer must have some seriously schweddy balls right now. I don’t know, the Curse of Donald Sterling may still be messing with the Clippers.

Memphis hung tough in this series and just didn’t know how to close out games. They acquitted themselves well, I thought. Tonight was predictable after they let two home games slip away.
They had no chance and are kinda boring to watch.

With Curry, at least the thought of an upset would be in play.

Luka is great but I think the Clippers live with his 42 points if he needs 37 shots to get there (and Hardaway needing nearly 20 to get his 20). Their roster can't score so right, wrong or indifferent they need Leonard and George to combine for 50 every night - at least.

Luka is great but I think the Clippers live with his 42 points if he needs 37 shots to get there (and Hardaway needing nearly 20 to get his 20). Their roster can't score so right, wrong or indifferent they need Leonard and George to combine for 50 every night - at least.

He was crushing it until the 4th and then became gassed. That's the only reason they came back.

Got to have the context for the inefficiency there.

Nice of KP to hit a few shots in the 4th after being a no show, again.

I don't think the Clips can give away another hot start at home for Luka and keep crawling back out of it. Clips have more talent, but Mavs have Luka and a better coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom