NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 188 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Ok, I’m glad I threw that “if Embiid stays healthy” qualifier in there when I said Philly would win the next 4.

No way that guy misses 12 shots in a row if he’s right. This thing should be locked up. Feel bad for the guy.

Ok, I’m glad I threw that “if Embiid stays healthy” qualifier in there when I said Philly would win the next 4.

No way that guy misses 12 shots in a row if he’s right. This thing should be locked up. Feel bad for the guy.
I think Atlanta is young and dumb enough that they could actually pull off winning the series.

fclvfulkba571.jpg
This is the kind of guy that causes numbers at the pickup run to dwindle.

Tough stuff making these teams. I would have had Tatum over George. And Mitchell over Irving or Butler.

Really tough though.
The injury robbed Mitchell of a spot, no doubt. Hard to make a case that overcomes missing such a big chunk of the back end of the season.

Agree with Tatum over George.

Really nice honor for Randle.

In Brook Lopez’s first 8 years in the league, he made a total of 3 three pointers. Then it’s like something just flipped in his head, and the next five seasons he made 100+ each year. Pretty crazy.

Let's go Bucks ... and Hawks. (and of course Jazz). As I mentioned a few times spite for Philly not offering a reasonable package for Lowry is the reason I want Morey to lose.

Middleton has to take a little floater or some sort of short range shot there.

Middleton has to take a little floater or some sort of short range shot there.
It was a great pass though. Have to catch and finish.

Brutal loss for bucks. I think they force a game 7, but they collapsed in this one when it was right there.

Tough stuff making these teams. I would have had Tatum over George. And Mitchell over Irving or Butler.

Really tough though.

The injury robbed Mitchell of a spot, no doubt. Hard to make a case that overcomes missing such a big chunk of the back end of the season.

Agree with Tatum over George.

Really nice honor for Randle.
Both George and Tatum received more votes than Irving. They should have just made George a guard. He starts at SG anyway.

It was a great pass though. Have to catch and finish.

Brutal loss for bucks. I think they force a game 7, but they collapsed in this one when it was right there.
I only saw the fourth quarter, but did Giannis cover Durant at all? Or was that PJ Tucker’s job? I ask because Giannis is on the league all-defensive team, isn’t he?

I only saw the fourth quarter, but did Giannis cover Durant at all? Or was that PJ Tucker’s job? I ask because Giannis is on the league all-defensive team, isn’t he?
Not a whole lot from what I could tell. Yes he is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom