NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 214 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

The Bucks are 30% from 3 in the playoffs? Giannis is a big culprit why their percentage is way down. He's shooting 18% and is attempting over 4 a game.

Middleton had a rough game yesterday. It happens.

Obviously Holiday's shooting is way down compared to the season, but he also shot quite a bit higher than his career percentage this year.

And your 2 best shooters from a percentage standpoint have had their minutes cut wayyyy back(Forbes and Portis). Plus losing Donte hurt.
No, if you exclude Giannis from the percentages, they're at 31% in the playoffs on open/wide open 3's, including shooting them at 26% last night.

Player by player:
Middleton: 33.9% in the playoffs vs. 43% in the regular season
Jrue: 26.9% vs. 40.1%
Forbes: 35.6% vs. 45.5%
Connaughton: 32.5% vs. 38.4%
Brook: 34.2% vs. 33.4% (woo!)
Portis: 37.5% vs. 48%

Last edited:
The Atlanta Hawks are going to win the title after being down in every single playoff game remaining and winning at the end as Trae Young goes full DX (sorry Embiid, you don't get to use that anymore).

Middleton is being exposed in these playoffs. A few hot games doesn't hide the fact that for the most part he has not been good, or as good as you need your #2 to be to win the ship.

Huerter is going to get paid one day.

No, if you exclude Giannis from the percentages, they're at 31% in the playoffs on open/wide open 3's, including shooting them at 26% last night.

Player by player:
Middleton: 33.9% in the playoffs vs. 43% in the regular season
Jrue: 26.9% vs. 40.1%
Forbes: 35.6% vs. 45.5%
Connaughton: 32.5% vs. 38.4%
Brook: 34.2% vs. 33.4% (woo!)
Portis: 37.5% vs. 48%

I get it, but Middleton was 0-9 last night right?

Jrue shot well over his career average this year. Regression to the mean IMO.

Middleton is being exposed in these playoffs. A few hot games doesn't hide the fact that for the most part he has not been good, or as good as you need your #2 to be to win the ship.

Huerter is going to get paid one day.
He was also exposed in the 2019 semis against the Raps where he scored 13 points a game for the series... and that includes one game where he had 30... in the other 5 games he averaged 10.

Current player vs. former player trash talk is just the worst.

In this case, I think Pippen’s point wasn’t really fully on the mark. But KD’s response was dumb. Pippen is doing his job. KD getting in his feelings and talking crap about something Pippen did when he was 6...eh. Who cares? Has nothing to do with anything.

Yeah Beverly has made a shot here and there but the best play of his series was head butting Booker and breaking his nose.

The prospect of Hawks-Suns has me so bored at the thought of Clippers-Bucks, for some reason...even though neither one of those teams has ever broken through yet.

I hope we get the former.

Another 8 point spread for Milwaukee tonight seems like a lot. I think the Bucks even up the series, but I am not that confident as Atlanta clearly is comfortable playing on the road.

And Huerter was coming off the bench for a stretch during the season until injuries forced him back into the starting lineup. He is just a smart player. +15 in 36 minutes last night. Just needs to get stronger on the defensive end. But he is only 22 so plenty of time to get stronger. Hawks have a nice young core.
The world is discovering Huerter. He has 35k+ twitter followers but his latest tweet received 79k likes.

Current player vs. former player trash talk is just the worst.

In this case, I think Pippen’s point wasn’t really fully on the mark. But KD’s response was dumb. Pippen is doing his job. KD getting in his feelings and talking crap about something Pippen did when he was 6...eh. Who cares? Has nothing to do with anything.

I think KD would be a great addition to this board. Would post like a maniac

He fouls a lot too. I mean he’s quick, strong, and plays really hard...but he fouls a lot.

I can't remember the exact stat or where I saw it, but I think he's first by a mile in non shooting defensive fouls. So you really should use him to start quarters, cause if you play him when the other team is in the bonus you're really hurting yourself with all his fouls leading to FT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom