NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 215 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

What could go wrong?

IMO, the two jobs these guys need to do:

1) Move KP as soon as possible.
2) Land a legit all star to be with Luka.

If not, I think he’ll be demanding to leave. I don’t think he really cares what J Kidd did on a court. He’s a mediocre coach, at best.

If this was a boxing match, the corner man would have thrown in the towel.
tenor.gif

Wow lol I missed the first quarter. Did not know Trae shimmied on us again last night and then proceeded to suck the rest of the game. That’s rough.

Milwaukee is better. They should win this series easily.
They should but their shooting is the great equalizer. They didn’t even hit their normal averages tonight but it was still so much better than they shot in game 1. As long as they’re close to their averages they should cruise but I have next to no faith in them shooting like that at this point.

Edit: I would guess they were at or above their averages before they played their scrubs the last quarter but I can’t say for sure.

Last edited:
They should but their shooting is the great equalizer. They didn’t even hit their normal averages tonight but it was still so much better than they shot in game 1. As long as they’re close to their averages they should cruise but I have next to no faith in them shooting like that at this point.

Edit: I would guess they were at or above their averages before they played their scrubs the last quarter but I can’t say for sure.

I think game 3 will be a tell. If you guys can gut it out and steal one back I think you are in good shape

I do think as maddening as the Bucks are, we at least don’t have to worry about our 2nd best player turning into PJ Tucker without a corner 3. Plenty of other ways things can go wrong though.
True, but even with that it took two epic collapses for Philly to not win in 5.

Of course, the Hawks suddenly going out of their minds had something to do with those comebacks.

But Philly outplayed them for like 75% of the time in the first 5 games and was still somehow down 3-2.

I think the out of bounds rule is stupidly enforced at the ends of games, but based on the way the refs call it in the final two minutes, it’s pretty ridiculous that they didn’t review the play when it was clearly “out” on Payne.

Edit: I legitimately think the refs purposefully ignored it because they didn’t want to enforce the rule again.

I think the out of bounds rule is stupidly enforced at the ends of games, but based on the way the refs call it in the final two minutes, it’s pretty ridiculous that they didn’t review the play when it was clearly “out” on Payne.

Edit: I legitimately think the refs purposefully ignored it because they didn’t want to enforce the rule again.

Completely agree.

I hope the Suns win this 4-1. This Clippers team between Beverley and then the constant whining despite a very friendly home whistle the last two games is just an awful watch. They are like a whinier modern version of the old Pistons.
Let’s go Suns end the Clippers season Monday night

I hope the Suns win this 4-1. This Clippers team between Beverley and then the constant whining despite a very friendly home whistle the last two games is just an awful watch. They are like a whinier modern version of the old Pistons.
You whine even more.

It’s hard to find a way to justify it, but as a b-ball fan I hate the foul them on the floor when you’re up by 3 late, strategy.

I wish there was a way to discourage it. Maybe call it intentional...since it obviously is an intentional foul, and give them 2 shots and the ball?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom