NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Yeah because If I'm a young star NBA player Sacramento and Salt Lake City, Utah are def on the top of my list.

If I was advising these guys I would advise them to steer their way to their preferred destination in the NBA draft. Discussed this before Zion last year generational talent to come into the League had The Knicks picking 3rd and the Lakers picking 4th. He could have steered his way to either. Bypass New Orleans and Memphis. JA could have done the same thing. Told Memphis don't draft me. Any Top Lawyer coming out of Harvard Law can pick their own firm for example.

You bitched all summer about how you wanted to live in Alabama. Piss off.

With how much Bertans and Harris got I am so glad Boston drafted Nesmith.

Shooters get paid.

Oh Hell no we're not having a clown ass post from a fan of a dumpster fire franchise take a dump on a city and organization in the Jazz that competes and does right by its players.

He’s gotta go. He can’t post here all season. This thread was a moron free sanctuary.

Grant just saved him but I agree on the three above.

Love Grant but he is better suited in a 3.5 role on a contender. His role on the Pistons as a 20 mil a yr player should be interesting. Denver fans had no interest in paying that.

Also recent rumor of it being a sign n trade with Denver for Blake Griffin. (Add plumlee).

Oh Hell no we're not having a clown ass post from a fan of a dumpster fire franchise take a dump on a city and organization in the Jazz that competes and does right by its players.

Dumpster fire ? We have a new Regime. Leon Rose and World Wide Wes have connections throughout the NBA, We will have the most cap space in the NBA in the coming years, Young upcoming players, and big time draft assets picks. The tide is turning.

I've lived all around the country and I'd rather live in SLC with all to kooky rules than NYC myself.

Yeah because If I'm a young star NBA player Sacramento and Salt Lake City, Utah are def on the top of my list.

If I was advising these guys I would advise them to steer their way to their preferred destination in the NBA draft. Discussed this before Zion last year generational talent to come into the League had The Knicks picking 3rd and the Lakers picking 4th. He could have steered his way to either. Bypass New Orleans and Memphis. JA could have done the same thing. Told Memphis don't draft me. Any Top Lawyer coming out of Harvard Law can pick their own firm for example.
Small price to pay for guaranteed millions at 19. If the new lawyer gets hurt and can't work, or gets cut (fired), busted for drugs or DWI, she loses the job and the money. Not Zion. If he wanted choices, he should have gone to law school.

Matthews is a similar but slightly weaker player than Green, on a much better contract.

We definitely improved our offensive punch with Shroeder and Harrell.

Hate losing Dwight. Our interior defense was tough. Looks like Morey is setting up that wall for Giannis.

Small price to pay for guaranteed millions at 19. If the new lawyer gets hurt and can't work, or gets cut (fired), busted for drugs or DWI, she loses the job and the money. Not Zion. If he wanted choices, he should have gone to law school.

I'm just saying only certain guys coming out could do this. Zion and JA were two of these guys. That's all I'm saying. If I was advising these guys that is what I would advise them.

Grant just saved him but I agree on the three above.

He’s loading up for trades for picks down the line. He’s doing a full rebuild. Collecting role guys that he’ll fleece an over-eager bidder on that needs to save his job or execute against what some insane owner wants.

He’s at step 1 of Presti-ing this thing.

I'm just saying only certain guys coming out could do this. Zion and JA were two of these guys. That's all I'm saying. If I was advising these guys that is what I would advise them.
Advise them to go to garbage teams that have been irrelevant for years and years to play for coaches who won't maximize their talent so they'll be disgruntled and miserable while going 30 and 52. Excellent plan advisor.

Advise them to go to garbage teams that have been irrelevant for years and years to play for coaches who won't maximize their talent so they'll be disgruntled and miserable while going 30 and 52. Excellent plan advisor.

Wow. You need to go on vacation to NYC, LA, Miami, or Chicago. Put yourself in the shoes of a newly millionaire NBA player just coming out. You can go 30 and 52 in Sacramento and Cleveland also but you wanna know least after another 20 point loss at home least I can go out in NYC, LA, Miami, or Chicago. And if we become a winner that's icing on the cake.

From what I have read elsewhere it is quite possibly not a Blake Sign and Trade.
Pistons waive and stretched some guys.

Also saw a tweet that the Nuggets offered the same contract to Grant, but Grant was intrigued by the option of playing a much larger role on offence with the Pistons.

Good for Jerami if that is what he wants. If it was me I would have stuck with the Nuggets if the pay was equal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom