NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Has there ever been a player who has done less in his career who gets more slack than Paul George. I am no Doc fan who I also think is overrated, but George always comes off as Eeyore when he comments on anything.
Paul George gets slack?

Every team’s new city uniform.

My personal favorites would be:
  1. Spurs
  2. Grizzlies
  3. Jazz
  4. Bucks
  5. Suns
  6. Trail Blazers
And my bottom 5 would be:
  1. Knicks
  2. Pistons
  3. Wizards
  4. Celtics
  5. Cavs

Last edited:
This trade for Houston honestly makes no sense.
Wall sucks.
Westbrook has flaws but he played well for Scott Brooks in OKC and the bottom of the East sucks.

Houston could pray Wall can’t medically play and they can get him long term salary relief.

Last hurrah to try to keep Harden happy?

If I were Harden, I would try to push myself to the Clippers (telling the Clips to give back PG and pieces).

If I were Harden, I would try to push myself to the Clippers (telling the Clips to give back PG and pieces).
PG and Williams works cap-wise. Not saying the Clips would do it.

You know what also works? PG and his two buddies, Patterson and Jackson. Maybe that’s why the Clips gave Patterson $3 million, lol.

This trade for Houston honestly makes no sense.
Wall sucks.
Westbrook has flaws but he played well for Scott Brooks in OKC and the bottom of the East sucks.

Houston could pray Wall can’t medically play and they can get him long term salary relief.
How do you have any clue what Wall is? We haven't seen him in 2 years. He certainly isn't going to shoot 25% from 3 on a ton of attempts, can guarantee that.

There's no amnesty right now, but maybe with the new CBA...

An idea I had, which maybe i said before, was that back when the amnesty was a thing, teams should've been able to trade their amnesty clause. Some teams didn't have any bad contracts, but some teams had more than 1. I feel like some teams woudl've given up a decent amount to have access to another amnesty clause

That mustache is the most Duke thing ever.

redick seems like a good guy.

To me Duke is represented by guys like Laettner and Brian Davis douchebags on the court, who were even bigger douchebags off the court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom