NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 195 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Forget 3’s, he can’t even shoot a 10 footer.

You're right, the 3 pointer is such an easy thing to look at, but he wont shoot outside the paint. And 4-14 on FT??

And he really does have the ability to be a great player too.

Even Lonzo has figured out how to get that ugly shot to drop. In 4 years he's went from 30% from 3 and 45% from the line to 38 and 78 this year. 6ers should pay Fred Vinson $3m/year to try and get Ben right.

I want to know how the training staff/FO is screwing up communication on the injuries so bad.

Mitchell isn't on the injury report, late scratch in game 1 against Memphis, immediately listed as playing the day after.

Conley listed as "questionable" game after game this series, meaning a 50/50 to play, isn't dressing, sounds like he maybe hasn't ever been close.

What the crap is that.
The Conley thing is very befuddling. Somewhat similiar to Cuse and Arinze. I like Quin and think he is a great coach but it's sad when you are out coached by Lue. Will be interesting to see if Conley suits up in an elimination game.

The Conley thing is very befuddling. Somewhat similiar to Cuse and Arinze. I like Quin and think he is a great coach but it's sad when you are out coached by Lue. Will be interesting to see if Conley suits up in an elimination game.
It's gonna look bad whether Conley plays or is on the bench again.

Sense is Jazz might have played it cute yesterday once the news broke that Kawhi was out.

Who knows if they did. Maybe Conley really couldn't play. It's all just weird and looks bad no matter what.

It's gonna look bad whether Conley plays or is on the bench again.

Sense is Jazz might have played it cute yesterday once the news broke that Kawhi was out.

Who knows if they did. Maybe Conley really couldn't play. It's all just weird and looks bad no matter what.
Jazz shot 3 for 24 from 3 in the 2nd half. If they shoot 8 for 24 they win by 7. Or if they don't miss 8 FT's. Friday will be interesting.

fclvfulkba571.jpg
This is the kind of guy that causes numbers at the pickup run to dwindle.
Yeah. I stopped playing at my last place when a guy got his tooth knocked out.

People overlook a lot of things. If they didn’t pick up Rodman, they almost surely wouldn’t have won those last 3.

If they’d won 5 in a row to start, would they have ever signed Rodman?

People overlook that Horace Grant left. The Bulls very well may have won their 4th in a row in 94 if Jordan never retired, but they would NOT have won it all in 95 without Grant and without a suitable replacement for him.

People overlook that that particular Bulls team really wasn’t very good...even if they had a peak Jordan, they had a major hole inside.

Also all those extra games. It's no coincidence that year 3 of each three peat (1993, 1998) they had their biggest challenges. I'm not convinced they get out of the East in 1994 and 1995.

Atlanta's had a great run but they're not beating Brooklyn. Phoenix is the only team that can prevent a heel vs. heel finals.

Rick Carlisle will not return as Mavs coach per Woj. Carlisle informed the team he plans to leave.

Rick Carlisle will not return as Mavs coach per Woj. Carlisle informed the team he plans to leave.
So pretty much everything that the young Athletic writer wrote is coming to fruition. Cuban also called him out saying it was all BS. He looks like a clown now.

My crazy musical chairs NBA coaching carousel movement is going to be as follows. When Milwaukee loses to the Nets they will fire their coach. Dallas will get eliminated and they’ll fire their coach. Milwaukee will hire Rick Carlisle to replace their coach and Dallas will hire Brad Stevens to be there next coach
I said this remember

What's really wild is that 4/14 is par for the course for him. He's shooting under 33% from the FT line in the playoffs and was shooting 28% in this series before shooting 28.6% last night.
I don’t care how elite he is on defense or how great he is at finishing at the rim. He’s so severely handicapped it hurts his team. A guard in the nba in 2021 needs to shoot. It’s absurd that even has to be typed.

Jazz shot 3 for 24 from 3 in the 2nd half. If they shoot 8 for 24 they win by 7. Or if they don't miss 8 FT's. Friday will be interesting.
On the other hand, they hit 17 threes in the first half and couldn’t miss. The second half balanced things out.

I feel like I've been set up for major disappointment this weekend. Should be fun.

Crazy that Giannis didn't shoot 3's tonight and we cruised. Who would have thought? Can only pray that this was a breakthrough for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom