NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 134 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Brooks is a clown, but if the Grizzlies really put out that “under any circumstances” thing - kinda makes you wonder about the organization too. Whole operation seems like a clown show.

Agree. The whole org seems to allow this type of stuff. Not to mention the stuff with Ja (footlocker thing with his mom and threatening that worker, punching the kid, the gun stuff, the friends with the red laser thing). Leaves for 9 days, does a layup interview with Jalen Rose, comes back. Brooks just being able to do whatever he wants.

I mean, these are adults, it's whatever. But to your point, it just seems like the FO doesn't have any sense of structure.

Also, if Shams broke this being a Klutch guy, that's kind of funny, being that it's sort of Bron's last laugh for the stuff with Brooks.

JALEN BRUNSON IS THE GREATEST SIGNING EVER. IVE ALWAYS SAID SO. NEVER EVER SAID IT WAS BAD. EVER.

Nice free four points for the Knickerbockers Stern called that one in from the grave gtfohhhh

Stern is pulling the strings with these conference semis with the big markets and superstars. This is his dream.

Agree. The whole org seems to allow this type of stuff. Not to mention the stuff with Ja (footlocker thing with his mom and threatening that worker, punching the kid, the gun stuff, the friends with the red laser thing). Leaves for 9 days, does a layup interview with Jalen Rose, comes back. Brooks just being able to do whatever he wants.

I mean, these are adults, it's whatever. But to your point, it just seems like the FO doesn't have any sense of structure.

Also, if Shams broke this being a Klutch guy, that's kind of funny, being that it's sort of Bron's last laugh for the stuff with Brooks.

Wow, shout out to the production team on ESPN playing Digital Underground's "Same Song" as the outro to the commercial.
I may have started rapping the beginning of 2Pac’s verse in my head….

Lakers had a sloppy start, but calming down now.

I can't believe this is round 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom