NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 136 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Airballing wide open 3s, missing layups…good God. Call timeout.

I’m old enough to remember when Russell Westbrook played for the Lakers.

Last edited:
Poole / Steph / clay combined for 18/40 from 3
And they still lost.
Doesn’t bode well for them

Fun fact, in the mid 00s, there was a subway workers strike. I lived in Queens, worked in Manhattan. And I literally walked to Queens (going home) from Manhattan.

I stupidly did this a few days after Sandy hit in 2011. It's a long walk!

An international player has won the MVP award five straight years (Giannis 2x, Jokic 2x, Embiid). Prior to that, an international player won the MVP only four times total in the entire history of the league (Hakeem, Steve Nash 2x, Dirk).

An international player has won the MVP award five straight years (Giannis 2x, Jokic 2x, Embiid). Prior to that, an international player won the MVP only four times total in the entire history of the league (Hakeem, Steve Nash 2x, Dirk).

I think I asked this in the thread around this time a year ago; who is the next American born player to win MVP? Tatum and Morant were the guys that came to mind last year

I think I asked this in the thread around this time a year ago; who is the next American born player to win MVP? Tatum and Morant were the guys that came to mind last year
Those guys seem like the frontrunners. Outside chances: Steph, Booker, D. Fox.

AD is going to average 30/20 in the series. GSW has no answer for him at all.
GSW doesn’t . But Anthony Davis has a way of putting himself on lock down

And they’ll win it again next year too. Add in Luka.

Those guys seem like the frontrunners. Outside chances: Steph, Booker, D. Fox.

Booker is a good one.

Thinking about this, there is a chance the first team all NBA has 4 foreign born players on it. Embiid or Jokic at center, Giannis as a F, SGA as a guard. Before the Mavs tanked to end the season I would've thought Luka had a good chance to be on there. More likely Mitchell and Tatum round out the team, so 3 foreign born

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom