NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 141 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

…….21-34 is good. They didn’t shoot poorly. They shot good.

Overall as a team they were 52%, and 48% from 3.

I think the teams that are already in Cancun could stand to take some notes and learn a few things here?
That's what you get hitching your wagon to a weirdo

Will they suspend Jokic for shoving the Phoenix Suns owner?

I really, really don’t want to stay up past midnight on a work night to watch this Rich & Shameless Rodman thing....but I probably will.

I really, really don’t want to stay up past midnight on a work night to watch this Rich & Shameless Rodman thing...but I probably will.
Pass. His whole act was shtick. He only started dying his hair after Wesley Snipes did in "Demolition Man"

Hope Jokic doesn’t get suspended for that little shove.

That dork had zero business holding onto the ball and not giving it up like that, but…you know how these things tend to go.
I hope not, but you can't touch fans and vice versa. Don't want another malice at the palace

Pass. His whole act was shtick. He only started dying his hair after Wesley Snipes did in "Demolition Man"
Lmao, nobody talks about that anymore but it’s true. I remember a Sports Illustrated article that mentioned it back at the time.

Lol, good point. Calling traveling would be a good change to the sport as well, IMO.

I didnt see the Embiid play as a travel; you get the gather and two steps, looked like he took the two steps.

I think refs generally call the travel play correctly, most people just dont totally get the rule.

IMO, Julius Randle spends WAY too much time floating around the perimeter. The guy is built like an NFL tight end -- why doesn't he bang more in the paint? He's 11th in the league in three-point attempts, but 120th in three-point percentage.

Not only does he float around the perimeter, but when he does get in the paint, he's terrified to put the ball on the rim and is more likely to throw a wild jump pass back out to the perimeter than take it strong to the basket.

IMO, Julius Randle spends WAY too much time floating around the perimeter. The guy is built like an NFL tight end -- why doesn't he bang more in the paint? He's 11th in the league in three-point attempts, but 120th in three-point percentage.

Yes and no, I think the 3 pointer has added to his game. He took a ton of threes and made a decent %; that boosted his efficiency and I also think it helps the team, because the 5 he plays with (Mitch or Harty) is going to be close to the basket most of the time, and Brunson does good work driving (RJ too) so you need some spacing.

Plus, in the playoffs so far, the main guys defending him have been Mobley and Bam. He does have size on them, but trying to drive them has not worked at all.

Yes and no, I think the 3 pointer has added to his game. He took a ton of threes and made a decent %; that boosted his efficiency and I also think it helps the team, because the 5 he plays with (Mitch or Harty) is going to be close to the basket most of the time, and Brunson does good work driving (RJ too) so you need some spacing.

Plus, in the playoffs so far, the main guys defending him have been Mobley and Bam. He does have size on them, but trying to drive them has not worked at all.

He's a very good basketball player.

He can't be the best guy on a title team. Brunson can't either.

But, we're competitive and the 2nd round of the playoffs isn't a bad year even if we get bounced.

I've given up on RJ ever making a leap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom