NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 143 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Very odd 3Q with the different runs. Curry missing GREAT looks and only 2-10 from deep but otherwise playing great.

GS so frustrating to watch at times. Several chances to extend the lead for good.

Not gonna lie, I did not have Lonnie Walker crossing over Steph twice and scoring 15 4th Q pts on his head on my bingo card lmao

Not gonna lie, I did not have Lonnie Walker crossing over Steph twice and scoring 15 4th Q pts on his head on my bingo card lmao
Lonnie started more than 30 games, then vanished into DNP land. Ham gave him time the other night, then tonight, particularly with Russell struggling, Walker got more time — and excelled. Sweet shooter.

He got a lotta love from LeBron, AD, et al., including Cole Swider.

This may very well be the stupidest suggestion I've ever seen. Resting starters against the defending champions who could EASILY rattle off three wins in a row. They're acting like it's the regular season and they already have home-court advantage locked up.

This may very well be the stupidest suggestion I've ever seen. Resting starters against the defending champions who could EASILY rattle off three wins in a row. They're acting like it's the regular season and they already have home-court advantage locked up.

All of the sports shows are unwatchable these days. I can’t listen to any of them. It’s turned into cable news.

That said I think Golden State easily wins game 5.

The beating the refs gave to the knicks last night was epic. fun to watch the coach berating the refs at the end about what a disgrace they were for that last quarter of calls.

That Strus dunk got me thinking. Is there a website that tracks player dunks?

Basketball reference has that player data on team pages… I assume you can also find the somewhere on there the league leaders.

For those that can't get enough basketball right now - ESPN picked up the rights for the rest of the Euroleague playoffs. Game 5 elimination game in the quarterfinals between Fenerbahce and Olympiacos right now on the Watch ESPN app. Great atmosphere and intensity.

Anthony Davis is the best defender in the league and it’s not close. Enough with these scrubby guards who foul and fall down a lot and make struggle mean mug faces so people think they’re doing something out there.

Producers reaching bc Legler is going to be sane and JJ usually is for the most part.

Poor Legler wrecked Skip on air one time and basically got sent to the B squad forever.

Greeny is a terrible host.

ESPN needs to overhaul their NBA coverage.

Anthony Davis is the best defender in the league and it’s not close. Enough with these scrubby guards who foul and fall down a lot and make struggle mean mug faces so people think they’re doing something out there.

I’m not sure if he’s the best, but when people tell me it’s Draymond Green when he gets to chill on O and just whine all game, I honestly think it’s crazy.

AD. Kawhi when he was healthy. Giannis when he wants to. I can go on.

Triple J can’t stay on the court for 30mpg.

I dunno. Draymond, Triple J. Smart. I get they’re good defenders.

But those others guys are doing super human things. Giannis 2-1 defense on the Suns in the Finals where he ended up with a block on a recovery is still one of the greatest plays on D I’ve ever seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom