NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 139 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Durant had a great year when he played, but he looks like he’s aged more than Curry or Lebron in this series.

Last edited:
Durant had a great year when he played, but he looks like he’s more aged than Curry or Lebron in this series.
That. And don’t let the injury hide it….Chris Paul is beyond washed.

And despite his a—hole on the court moments, I loved him as a b-ball player and think he’s maybe the best “true” PG since Magic and Isiah if we’re doing “sub-positions”.

But he doesn’t have much left.

Knicks shouldn't have bother even showing up. Playing like ass today.

Knicks shouldn't have bother even showing up. Playing like ass today.

The Knicks need to figure out a way to move Randle this off-season. The guy just totally loses it in the playoffs. You can tell in the first two minutes of a game whether he’s gonna be into it or not. His body language has been garbage since the start.

The Knicks need to figure out a way to move Randle this off-season. The guy just totally loses it in the playoffs. You can tell in the first two minutes of a game whether he’s gonna be into it or not. His body language has been garbage since the start.

Agreed. Don't recall another player that is so strong in the regular season but awful in the playoffs.

Knicks were beat from the tip today. Really disappointing. I dunno. Glad we’re competitive and good overall… but we need to go up a level to ever have a real shot.

If Bronny were a normal recruit, I’d really like the pickup for USC. I like his game. But the circus that’s going to follow (and not his fault) is going to be wild.

Lakers / Dubs is just an incredible round 2 series. Can’t believe how awesome this is.

Lakers shot as many free throws in the last two minutes as the Warriors did in the entire half.

So what happened in Game 2?

If you want to go by the actual numbers, the Lakers should be getting six more free throw attempts per game than the Warriors, not 20.

It’s not just about how many attempts the Lakers are getting, it’s about how few the Warriors are getting.

Warriors turn the ball over left and right and play sloppy and dumb on both ends, and the Lakers 3 best guys combine to shoot 21-34…..”teh refs!!!”

Lmao.

Warriors turn the ball over left and right and play sloppy and dumb on both ends, and the Lakers 3 best guys combine to shoot 21-34…..”teh refs!!!”

Lmao.
The Lakers shooting poorly from the field is nothing new. They routinely get outplayed in every facet of the game except free throws and sometimes offensive rebounds.

They probably win Game 3 no matter what, but they should be down 2-1.

The Lakers shooting poorly from the field is nothing new. They routinely get outplayed in every facet of the game except free throws and sometimes offensive rebounds.

They probably win Game 3 no matter what, but they should be down 2-1.
…….21-34 is good. They didn’t shoot poorly. They shot good.

Overall as a team they were 52%, and 48% from 3.

I think the teams that are already in Cancun could stand to take some notes and learn a few things here?

…….21-34 is good. They didn’t shoot poorly. They shot good.

Overall as a team they were 52%, and 48% from 3.

I think the teams that are already in Cancun could stand to take some notes and learn a few things here?
Yeah, I don’t know what happened there. I wasn’t really paying close attention and misinterpreted your point.

They should still be down 2-1, LOL.

If he goes to the hole in traffic, he’s either throwing up and badly missing a wild layup attempt like that one, or throwing up a lob and hoping someone will be there to dunk it. There’s like a 5% chance of something good happening.

Agreed. Don't recall another player that is so strong in the regular season but awful in the playoffs.

I really try and not focus on the stuff like a guy is a playoff choker or whatever, but Randle's playoff stats are just awful. He's played 12 playoff games (in two seasons, both years he was named an all star). He's shooting 32.3% from the field, 65-201. 22-81 from 3. He's shot over 40% from the field in 2 of his 12 playoff games; one of them was Game 5 in Cleveland where he shot 4-9 but only played 16 minutes. (he actually looked like he was gonna have a really good game there too, thats a shame).

Here's a fun fake trade I give 0% chance of happening; Philly flames out in this round and the Knicks trade Mitch and Randle with some firsts for Embiid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom