NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 224 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

He's still dead to me. LOL!!!
Am I remembering it right that his dad was a major reason why he picked Tennessee?

If so, his INSANE comments on Tobias’ ability line right up, lol.

He could’ve fit right in on this board with Tommy D’s dad, lol.

Am I remembering it right that his dad was a major reason why he picked Tennessee?

If so, his INSANE comments on Tobias’ ability line right up, lol.

He could’ve fit right in on this board with Tommy D’s dad, lol.

I met Tobias at a meet and greet reception at Barclays Center before the 2019 NBA draft. Hit him with a Go Cuse on the way out. Seemed like a nice guy.

I met Tobias at a meet and greet reception at Barclays Center before the 2019 NBA draft. Hit him with a Go Cuse on the way out. Seemed like a nice guy.
I’ve always liked him - I’ve probably grabbed him on my fantasy team at least 6-7 seasons of his career, lol.

Man, he would’ve fit in well here. That was when we were really rolling and our forwards always got better every year and developed into bigtime players.

The trade rules are fairly complex. You can read this article and not fully understand it. The part Clipper's fans need to comprehend is the Hawks didn't want any assets back. That limited their trading partners on who could absorb the Collins salary. This basically was like a free agent signing by the Jazz.

There’s definitely a steep learning curve with this new CBA. Now people are freaking out because the Clips waived Eric Gordon, a move that will save them over ONE-HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS. Not to mention open up playing time for Mann, Hyland, and Boston.

Simply put, you can’t pay guys like Gordon and Powell $20 million to come off the bench in today’s climate.

There’s definitely a steep learning curve with this new CBA. Now people are freaking out because the Clips waived Eric Gordon, a move that will save them over ONE-HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS. Not to mention open up playing time for Mann, Hyland, and Boston.

Simply put, you can’t pay guys like Gordon and Powell $20 million to come off the bench in today’s climate.
Absolutely read this post as Dr. Evil at a certain point.

Speaking of which, Jordan Clarkson opted in on his contract option, which surprised many Jazz fans.

The Knicks getting an over the hill Harden with Brunson on the team would be peak Knicks.

If this is referring to Harden and the Knicks then please god know. I actually enjoyed watching the Knicks last year… won’t watch it Harden is on that team.
Sounds like it’s Knicks vs. Clippers. Guessing the Clips’ package would include Powell and Morris.

I’m not sure how I feel about this.

If this is referring to Harden and the Knicks then please god know. I actually enjoyed watching the Knicks last year… won’t watch it Harden is on that team.

Nah it was more referring to the Harden trade talks in general. I would not really be a fan of them going for Harden. Though if they could get off that RJ contract...

Nah it was more referring to the Harden trade talks in general. I would not really be a fan of them going for Harden. Though if they could get off that RJ contract...
Yeah, I don’t think Harden will work out with the Clippers, however the move solves the org’s CBA problem overnight. Either they win it all or get rid of Leonard, George, and Harden next offseason, leaving them well under the cap and ready to reload.

Feels like this likely ends Philly’s time as a contender. They’ll be fortunate if this doesn’t cost them Embiid too.

The Knicks getting an over the hill Harden with Brunson on the team would be peak Knicks.

Don't worry, those CAA connections will come to fruition at any time now - Booker, Mitchell, KAT, etc. They are just lining up.

Harden playing for Thibs...I see that working out...

Pretty sure this is a smokescreen just to give a sense of urgency, because you are right, it isn't working in NY with Harden.

Pretty sure this is a smokescreen just to give a sense of urgency, because you are right, it isn't working in NY with Harden.
I don’t see him going to the Heat either. Morey’s trying to get the Clippers to negotiate against themselves. He wants Mann.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom