NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 225 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

James Harden is not going to find a better b-ball situation than running pick and roll with Embiid.

I understand why he wanted out of Houston and Brooklyn, but I don’t understand why he’d want out of Philly.

James Harden is not going to find a better b-ball situation than running pick and roll with Embiid.

I understand why he wanted out of Houston and Brooklyn, but I don’t understand why he’d want out of Philly.
You know how Harden do tho.

Is it now the norm to want to move on or just be destined to play for four or five or possibly six franchises before their careers are over, CP3, Harden, Irving, Durant.

I'll be a little kind to Harden, I can see why he is mad at the Sixers. He took nearly $15 million less than his option last year to help them get more players only to (presumably) get stiffed this summer.

I'll be a little kind to Harden, I can see why he is mad at the Sixers. He took nearly $15 million less than his option last year to help them get more players only to (presumably) get stiffed this summer.
I also imagine he feels extra betrayed because he thought Morey was his guy.

Van Gundy isn’t always good(sometimes he’s awful), but he can be funny and he can be good when he’s on.

I thought that team had good chemistry.

I don’t necessarily think the people were the problem, I think it’s the company as a whole.

Always liked Jalen, but just realized Jacoby already left ESPN months ago? Used to love their podcast back when it was on Grantland, maybe they’ll link back up with Simmons?

Sounds like it’s Knicks vs. Clippers. Guessing the Clips’ package would include Powell and Morris.

I’m not sure how I feel about this.
I know how I feel about it

586d594c-0519-4240-afbf-d5bf752dd7a3_1.bc4d9e826445c7b1ddd6b14e45f4c438.jpeg

Watch ESPN bring in a bunch of YouTubers to fill these jobs.
It won’t be any worse. They should just go full on and put softball and WNBA games on a loop on all their networks

Let Jalen Rose go but keep Kendrick Perkins... :rolleyes:

Let Jeff Van Gundy go but keep Mark Jackson... :rolleyes:
Would have been something had they canned wilbon or kornheiser but not both

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors