NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 226 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

I don’t get why GSW doesn’t rebuild around Curry, Move off Draymond and Klay. They aren’t winning it again with this core.

I don’t get why GSW doesn’t rebuild around Curry, Move off Draymond and Klay. They aren’t winning it again with this core.
Draymond is worth it, he sets great screens and has amazing chemistry with Steph a lot of Stephs open 3 are because of Dray. Now Klay... Yeah he's entering Scottie on the Trailblazers level of play lol. Just seems like his legs are shot.

Grizz got another vet PG in D.Rose. I would have liked to see him go back to Chicago to finish his career. Still could happen, I suppose...

Let Jalen Rose go but keep Kendrick Perkins... :rolleyes:

Let Jeff Van Gundy go but keep Mark Jackson... :rolleyes:
Maybe Jalen can reunite with his buddy Bill Simmons on the Ringer platform

Grizz got another vet PG in D.Rose. I would have liked to see him go back to Chicago to finish his career. Still could happen, I suppose...
Hopefully he can teach some of those young idiots how to be pros.

It’s coming out that Lillard officially requested a trade. Gotta be a good chance it’s Miami who pulls it off, right?

It’s coming out that Lillard officially requested a trade. Gotta be a good chance it’s Miami who pulls it off, right?
Four-team deal with Philly and LAC.

I would think so.

Wouldn't be surprised if Utah gets involved.

Miami getting Lillard with no assets is really annoying. Think they’re instantly the team to beat in the East and maybe the league.

Four-team deal with Philly and LAC.
You posted the info awhile ago, but I’m just now seeing it.

They need to take these stupid post monitoring delays off, smh.

Will Curry be the last superstar to play his entire career with one team?

I despise how stars are expected to ring chase and team hop now, when that used to be frowned upon.

I despise how stars are expected to ring chase and team hop now, when that used to be frowned upon.

Laker fan saying this? :(

You think the Bucks eventually lose Giannis?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom