NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Oh look, it’s French Chet Holmgren

I remember seeing this guys name a while back. Nobody believed it when I posted the box score with his name. Well, he’s in Vegas now playing some pre-season games

Draymond Green is a nobody without Curry.
The myth Draymond has created is his amazing team glue, mentor vibe. We will see how team he is when he sees everyone get paid but him. He's not going to handle the financial haircut coming his way well. Going to be interesting to watch this situation.

The myth Draymond has created is his amazing team glue, mentor vibe. We will see how team he is when he sees everyone get paid but him. He's not going to handle the financial haircut coming his way well. Going to be interesting to watch this situation.
Not going to? I think we can modify the tense from future to past

I think the tanking for Wembenyana this year isgonna be something
I'm pissed the Jazz aren't worse.

They better have some mystery injuries and manage a whole lot of dudes loads this season.

I’m not sure how you can be ok with this going forward if you are Poole.

They need to sit Draymond. That's wholly unacceptable. He walked over, got physical first, got pushed, then superman punched him and then ran him over. That can't be tolerated. That wasn't a hard foul and a slap in retaliation or something.

He has a PO next year, but was tradable. They just got the out to include him and should seriously revisit the KD trade talks if BKLYN would listen. Throw in the young guys and picks and Draymond and let KD have the last laugh. Draymond has been losing his mind even more so since he joined Klutch (btw, Shams is a Klutch guy).

That's such a BS move by Draymond. Not sure if Draymond considers TMZ in his "new media" or "old media". Either way, everyone can see who he is.

Green is 100% in the wrong, but I don't know if it's a cheapshot after things have already gotten physical. Once the shove happens, fights on, defend yourself at all times.

Green is 100% in the wrong, but I don't know if it's a cheapshot after things have already gotten physical. Once the shove happens, fights on, defend yourself at all times.
Not the way I see it. Green got in his space and Poole pushed him back. There was no fight on, ESPECIALLY when it’s a teammate. I really want to see green try this with a guy who doesn’t weigh 80 pounds less than him.

Also, I’d love to know what it was that Poole said to make green lose his mind.

Not the way I see it. Green got in his space and Poole pushed him back. There was no fight on, ESPECIALLY when it’s a teammate. I really want to see green try this with a guy who doesn’t weigh 80 pounds less than him.

Also, I’d love to know what it was that Poole said to make green lose his mind.

It's 100% scummy and bully move by Green but once you shove someone, you shouldn't be surprised if they swing on you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom