NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

This udoka stuff gets murkier by the day . This doesn’t make me feel as though he was just banging some staffer consensually

It looks like "officially" that we will never find out. But reading between the lines, it appears that the most plausible explanation is that he was sleeping with two different women connected to the Celtics, was asked to end the relationship(s) and did not. One of the women was married to one of the senior VP's and he pushed for the one-year suspension. Again, this is not official but sounds pretty realistic.

that would do it

that would do it
If the woman was married to a VP, that’s ironically better for him. It’s not a subordinate. He’s actually the subordinate. But why do you think there are TWO women ?

If the story about the otherwoman, being the same who was making travel arrangements for Nia Long, is true. The guy is a total d--k who thought he was Teflon.

If the story about the otherwoman, being the same who was making travel arrangements for Nia Long, is true. The guy is a total d--k who thought he was Teflon.

If the woman was married to a VP, that’s ironically better for him. It’s not a subordinate. He’s actually the subordinate. But why do you think there are TWO women ?

i don’t know what to think but to me if it was just one woman or one workplace romance they would have nipped in the bud, swept it under the rug and moved on. I just think there is more? More women, wrong woman, serious pattern of behavior and or not listening to the upper management when they told you cut the crap. Him maybe thumbing his nose at simple requests from maybe not the owners but upper management.

Last edited:
X XR
i don’t know what to think but to me if it was just one woman or one workplace romance they would have nipped in the bud, swept it under the rug and moved on. I just think there is more? More women, wrong woman, serious pattern of behavior and or not listening to the upper management when they told you cut the crap. Him maybe thumbing his nose at simple requests from maybe not the owners but upper management.
any way you slice it, he comes off as an undisciplined frat boy at best

X XR

Yes. So far he is lucky not to be fired. Maybe they are just crossing the T's and dotting the i's on his severance package.

X XR

100% and it will eventually come out and depending how this plays out, I do agree that they still could fire him Which could make Celtics and Ime look worse

My reckless speculation is the relationship was consensual. They got busted. She backed out of it to save her marriage. You Dope Ah wouldn’t let it go and kept haranguing her

Can't believe it's taking me so long, but...

She hot?

And also...

She hot?

100% and it will eventually come out and depending how this plays out, I do agree that they still could fire him Which could make Celtics and Ime look worse

Yeah I think they need to go through a whole process before they fire him but I would bet a decent amount of money he doesnt coach them next year either

One of my favorite times of year: training camps open, season starts in three weeks. Giddyup!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom