NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

FgrWHf3WAAALimJ

It's amazing what an un-coachable buffoon he's turned out to be.

When he does stuff like this [which is happening with increasing frequency], he's way more trouble than he's worth. Even with the elite talent.
If he's not very close to more trouble than he's worth territory, I'm not sure what it will take.

It's amazing what an un-coachable buffoon he's turned out to be.

When he does stuff like this [which is happening with increasing frequency], he's way more trouble than he's worth. Even with the elite talent.
Thing is... his talent isn't elite these days either.

Kinda wonder if we ever see him suit up for another NBA game. Probably overreacting but I wouldn’t be super shocked if it happened.
He’s just so insanely stubborn and incapable of admitting he was wrong.

If he just said, “I shared something that I saw someone else share without seeing the whole Doc - my bad”, this would already be forgotten about.

Thibs is obsessed with playing a rim protecting center (granted, not like it is the worst idea in the world) but it basically makes it impossible for Obi to get more than 15-18 min a game on any kind of a consistent basis unless Randle is hurt.

And the funny thing is: (and I love watching Obi play) It's not like Obi is that good! He should absolutely play more but he's still going to be nothing more than a solid starting player.
Playing starter's minutes the last 10 games last season, Obi averaged 20.0 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.3 assists, shooting 68% on 2s and 45% on almost six 3-point attempts per game.

Would be very intriguing to see Obi become a starter and find out if that's sustainable. Julius appears engaged again -hope his stock goes back up so the Knicks can move him with a reasonable return.

The faster pace offense the Knicks are playing is better with Obi. If they keep losing, then at least I could expect to enjoy more Obi highlights playing starter minutes.

For awhile, the Knicks took it to the Cavs and I was thinking "good thing we didn't give these guys up for Mitchell". Then, same vs the Hawks and Murray. Both times gut-punched.

Only 7 games in, already Knicks-weary and want change.

Apparently this was on Reddit, in regards to the Nets having 6 of the 7 deadly sins covered, lol.

Pride - Kyrie
Sloth - Simmons
Envy - Durant
Lust - Udoka
Greed - Tsai
Wrath - New York fans

Where are the players on the Kyrie issue? If this was Rockets GM on China the players would be screaming. Kyrie's anti-Semitism and Draymond asssult of a fellow NBAPA member and it's crickets.
There's a lot more tolerance for Anti-semitism than other types of hate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom