NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

media coverage is Kyrie's oxygen. I don't think he watched any of the movie but saw Kanye commented so he jumped on knowing it would draw attention. Mad Dog was right yesterday - Pop, Kerr, LBJ and a host of others love to lecture on everything, where have they been in this issue? This isn't the time to shut and play - this is the time to stand up and say. Silver, the NBAPA, the faces of the league and the NETS look awful here.

Lot of people out there saying how Kyrie was bullied into apologizing and he should not have had to. Free speech etc and media pushing it (which it is, to an extent).

But what they don't seem to realize is the Nets employ Kyrie.

Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

i came across some exclusive video of Steve Nash after the Nets fired him earlier this week.

If the Nets owner doesn't want Kyrie would any other team even trade for him at this point?

Lot of people out there saying how Kyrie was bullied into apologizing and he should not have had to. Free speech etc and media pushing it (which it is, to an extent).

But what they don't seem to realize is the Nets employ Kyrie.
Such a weak defense.

A team you just want to root for.

There is a story out that Ben Simmons is on the trading block.

Tsai should just ship everyone out, get as many picks as he can, tank, and try to get Wemby or Scoot.

There is a story out that Ben Simmons is on the trading block.

Tsai should just ship everyone out, get as many picks as he can, tank, and try to get Wemby or Scoot.
I tend to agree but (1) I think they should just get rid of the GM first and (2) I gotta imagine it's hard to mentally get on board with another tear down after they did it, successfully built the team up into an exciting up-and-coming team, and then tore it all down to go all-in just to have it blow up spectacularly in their faces. Especially when they have one of the biggest stars in the league on their team.

I tend to agree but (1) I think they should just get rid of the GM first and (2) I gotta imagine it's hard to mentally get on board with another tear down after they did it, successfully built the team up into an exciting up-and-coming team, and then tore it all down to go all-in just to have it blow up spectacularly in their faces. Especially when they have one of the biggest stars in the league on their team.
Is it better for the NBA that the NY and LA teams struggle or that they are good? I kind of like to see the Milwaukee's, Miami's, even Boston do well. Definitely rooting for Cleveland this year.

Is it better for the NBA that the NY and LA teams struggle or that they are good? I kind of like to see the Milwaukee's, Miami's, even Boston do well. Definitely rooting for Cleveland this year.

IMO, its always good when boston, ny, la are good for sure. But the bigger picture is that superstars go far.

You need conference finals with star power. For instance, I think if the Pels go far and Zion is amazing, that will be a big draw. Luka, Giannis, Ja... and obviously the Stephs and Brons of the world have major sway over viewership.

I don't know. There were so many typos in the apology I'm kinda led to believe he wrote it lol

Must be those special courses that Duke athletes take .

Kyrie is basically a 40% 3 point shooter the last 6 years at high volume.
Shooting is not his problem.
Being an idiot is.
I took the comment to be linked to Ben Simmons. Clearly Kyrie's issues are off the court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom