NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

He’s already missed a lot of time due to injury in his short career. I don’t have a problem with players taking time off if they feel it will benefit their overall health.

We all know the risks when we buy tickets.

He’s already missed a lot of time due to injury in his short career. I don’t have a problem with players taking time off if they feel it will benefit their overall health.

We all know the risks when we buy tickets.
For me the answer would be, wait until the last minute and don’t bother buying them if the guy I want to watch isn’t playing.

It’s really not a very good product these days. Everybody sits games out and half the teams quit the last month - leading to more good players sitting games out. They gotta do something IMO.

For me the answer would be, wait until the last minute and don’t bother buying them if the guy I want to watch isn’t playing.

It’s really not a very good product these days. Everybody sits games out and half the teams quit the last month - leading to more good players sitting games out. They gotta do something IMO.
You’re just talking about the Lakers, right?

My kid likes Sacramento and especially De’Aaron Fox. So I bought us tickets to see them play the Celtics, but I checked first to see if it was the second night of a back to back. It’s not.

Last edited:
Raptors no Siakam, Pistons no Cade, so I decided to make my first NBA bet of the year on Pistons at home +4.5. They are currently down 7 at the half.

He probably enjoys being a bigger star than any Clipper player ever(save for Sherm Douglas obviously).
I could say the same thing about Jack Nicholson as a Lakers fan.

I could say the same thing about Jack Nicholson as a Lakers fan.
Lol, he’s not in Magic, LeBron, or Shaq’s league to anyone under 60. Lakers are arguably the sports franchise with the most star power ever. Cmon now.

Lol, he’s not in Magic, LeBron, or Shaq’s league to anyone under 60. Lakers are arguably the sports franchise with the most star power ever. Cmon now.
So you mean I shouldn’t be living in the past? That’s good advice.

6 rings since 2000….whose got more?
So back to living in the past.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

So back to living in the past.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards
So we can’t talk about any history, even if it’s recent?

Lol. That’s usually what fans of franchises/programs with no accomplishments like to say.

SGA is having a monster season so far. Hope he stays healthy and OKC doesn’t quit. Would love to see him do this all year. Big fan of his game.

So we can’t talk about any history, even if it’s recent?

Lol. That’s usually what fans of franchises/programs with no accomplishments like to say.
Now do Syracuse basketball.

Huh?
Your definition of recent for the Lakers (primarily 2000-2010) doesn’t align with your definition of recent for SU (2016 Final Four was a long time ago).

Your definition of recent for the Lakers (primarily 2000-2010) doesn’t align with your definition of recent for SU (2016 Final Four was a long time ago).

confused-look-gif-1.gif

My kid likes Sacramento and especially DeArron Fox. So I bought us tickets to see them play the Celtics, but I checked first to see if it was the second night of a back to back. It’s not.
Hope you get to see him. As long as he's close to healthy, he'll be playing. He's close with Jayson Tatum and will want to be on the floor for that game. I jumped and got season tickets this year and Fox has been elite. Finally has a 3 point shot, actually playing defense and is having a lot of fun on the floor with Malik Monk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom