NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

He’s right though. The Grizzlies all clearly grew up talking crap while playing Call of Duty and never left their bedrooms.
It’s like they all grew up in French Lick, Indiana.

Clips(relax Day2) and….Pelicans will be tough outs.

I think we see a major “upset” based on the seeding that’s not really an upset at all based on the talent.

***let a healthy AD and Bron sneak in, and those high seeds should be extra scared.

Seeds 6-13 in the West are separated by 2 games.
If things stay as is then that the last week or so of the regular season will be wild. A game here or there and a higher seed is getting stuck with an awful matchup.

If** AD and Bron are healthy and Lakers can trade for Turner they could be a real tough out. Turner, AD, Bron front court can cause a lot of problems.

I still like the Grizzlies. I suppose I have not followed or missed much of their on the court drama this year which may be the reason for my view.

They are cocky, but I really respect how that team was built and became good pretty quickly after moving on from Gasol/Conley era. Really good management that hit their two premium picks, and have done a great job in drafting young supporting role / other starters typically outside of the lottery. The team plays sound basketball despite being cocky, and Morant is perhaps the most exciting player in the league.

They could have chose to tank in 2020 but they let the team play as well as possible unlike OKC. They have only really had one good season (in 2022) so I don't understand why they are being slagged by a few for always coming up short -- this is only the second year they are really good in the regular season. I think they have this and at least another year to be viewed as chokers of sorts.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom