NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Oh, it was a clear foul, that, if properly called, most likely directly changes the outcome of the game.

It’s just all so confusing, because on the basketball board, the same 3-4 people repeatedly say that officiating doesn’t impact the outcomes of games. Maybe that only applies to Syracuse Basketball?

James Dolan says he's happy with Knicks front office, they're doing a good job.
I guess he's given up on the Knicks ever being better than a .500 team. (Of course that's a huge improvement over the last 20 years). This team seems to have no plan. Just drifting.

Laker haters being so jealous that they support bad officiating? Just too funny.
Where did I say anything about the call? You can’t even admit there was bad officiating in a playoff game over 20 years ago.

Where did I say anything about the call? You can’t even admit there was bad officiating in a playoff game over 20 years ago.
I didn’t argue that, just said the Kings still could’ve gotten it done.

I smell a little fear that the Lakers are improving.

He certainly doesn’t want to see us in the playoffs.
Ten straight wins. You saw my prediction before the season started and I stand by it.

I didn’t argue that, just said the Kings still could’ve gotten it done.
I didn’t argue that I support bad officiating, just that Lakers fans complaining about bad calls is hilarious.

2002? I feel your pain. I’ve never gotten over the Rochester Royals — the granddaddy of the Sacramento Kings — losing to the Minneapolis Lakers 83-80 in OT on Jan. 4, 1953.

2002? I feel your pain. I’ve never gotten over the Rochester Royals — the granddaddy of the Sacramento Kings — losing to the Minneapolis Lakers 83-80 in OT on Jan. 4, 1953.
Read the article. Real quotes from Donaghy.

Not sure if this is precedent~setting, but i don’t recall a pro sports union ever issuing a mea culpa like this.

Not sure if this is precedent~setting, but i don’t recall a pro sports union ever issuing a mea culpa like this.
I’m sure the reaction would have been the same had it been Jalen Brunson instead of LBJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom