NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

James Dolan says he's happy with Knicks front office, they're doing a good job.
I guess he's given up on the Knicks ever being better than a .500 team. (Of course that's a huge improvement over the last 20 years). This team seems to have no plan. Just drifting.
Your post is now >24hr old-
Nobody felt compelled to respond -says it all regarding the Knicks.

Other long-term under-performing teams still inspire much debate (I can think of an example)-
But the Knicks have been irrelevant too long!

Other long-term under-performing teams still inspire much debate (I can think of an example)-

I mean, I’ve resigned myself to the fact that as long as Jim Dolan is the owner, the Knicks’ peak will be mediocrity. And he’s going to be the owner for a long time, unless he gets Sterling-ed.

I mean, few people will talk about the Celtics in here and they’re one of the best teams in the league.

Why not ? Davis will for sure be injured by then
It’s possible he’ll be returning from some other injury just in time to hit the playoffs relatively healthy. You never know when the injuries to Davis will occur, only that they certainly will at some point.

Triple double at the Garden. AD back. Rui getting buckets.

Gonna come in as the 6 seed and wash the Clips or Kings….
Rui Hachimura off to a nice start in LA.

Looking forward to the straw that stirs the drink, Austin Reaves, getting back in the lineup.

Last edited:
At halftime of the Raptor vs Jazz game, Toronto has 20 more FG attempts and 6 more FT attempts and still losing by 5. Not something you ever see.

At halftime of the Raptor vs Jazz game, Toronto has 20 more FG attempts and 6 more FT attempts and still losing by 5. Not something you ever see.

Numbers may be off one or two, but
Toronto was winning the turnover battle 11 to 3
Toronto was winning the offensive rebound battle 15 to 2

I think Utah TS% was 69% and Toronto's was 41% at the half.

That is the game that Toronto plays though - but at smaller margins. Create more turnovers with a chasing defence (that often gets burnt), hit the glass .. and they have a bad half court offence. Formula is not working this year obviously.

Sounds like the Lakers were just gifted a game in Indiana. I’m sure all the Lakers fans suddenly concerned with officiating will have no problem admitting this.

Sounds like the Lakers were just gifted a game in Indiana. I’m sure all the Lakers fans suddenly concerned with officiating will have no problem admitting this.
ESPN gamecast didn't indicate that. Now we're even from Saturday.

Numbers may be off one or two, but
Toronto was winning the turnover battle 11 to 3
Toronto was winning the offensive rebound battle 15 to 2

I think Utah TS% was 69% and Toronto's was 41% at the half.

That is the game that Toronto plays though - but at smaller margins. Create more turnovers with a chasing defence (that often gets burnt), hit the glass .. and they have a bad half court offence. Formula is not working this year obviously.
It was crazy. Toronto ended up with 27 more FG attempts than Utah and still lost by three. So many times they had three or four shots in a possession due to their 25 total offensive boards. I feel bad for Raptors fans this year as they still play hard and have some great talent. Be real interesting to see what moves they make.

I’m rewatching the end of Breaking Bad season 3(so good), eating Fritos, drinking a Dogfish Head. Tell me all about it?

Joe Ingles should be thrown out of the league. He has no skills and all he does is try to injure people.

It’s disgusting that he’s on a roster and Melo isn’t.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom