NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Accidental ball smack on purpose by Brooks? Or true accident ?

Last edited:
Joe Ingles should be thrown out of the league. He has no skills and all he does is try to injure people.

It’s disgusting that he’s on a roster and Melo isn’t.
Lol I missed whatever inspired this post but Ingles has been a solid pickup for the Bucks. Much needed ball handler and shooter.

Lol I missed whatever inspired this post but Ingles has been a solid pickup for the Bucks. Much needed ball handler and shooter.
If Dillon Brooks is considered the dirtiest player in the league, it’s only because people forgot Ingles is still playing.

If Dillon Brooks is considered the dirtiest player in the league, it’s only because people forgot Ingles is still playing.
I just don’t remember him that way. I remember him mostly as the doppelgänger of helicopter dude in Mad Max.

Attachments

• 594FB5C1-6F56-4185-892F-0DAE648A523D.jpeg
    594FB5C1-6F56-4185-892F-0DAE648A523D.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 20
I just don’t remember him that way. I remember him mostly as the doppelgänger of helicopter dude in Mad Max.

yeah don't think I have ever seen Jingles referred to as a dirty player, news to me. Who knows?

Brooks is a thug really.

yeah don't think I have ever seen Jingles referred to as a dirty player, news to me. Who knows?

Brooks is a thug really.
I’ll always have a soft spot for him due to his trolling of Duke and coach K

No way that was an accident.
Reggie Miller was struggling last night - thought Mitchell was the aggressor and then thought it was inadvertent. Scalabrine had a good point this AM - League is going to call Brooks in and say "hey your game depends on the refs allowing you to be physical, don't make us take that away from you".

Brooks is a thug really.

Interesting article but I watched almost every game he played during his eight seasons on Utah and he was more known as an annoying YMCA type player than a dirty player.

He's a great teammate, does a lot of lunchpail stuff and has probably had a much longer career than anyone expected.

Plus he has gone through some stuff with one of his kids, and his wife. And it's probably not easy for these guys playing so far from home.

Kyrie, LeBron, reunited? As my late, great uncle Marvin would say, “It’s all very interesting.”

You simply couldn't invent a character like Kyrie.
Just an atrocious drama/contention impact.

You live with Dennis Rodman because he's a key ingredient in a 3 peat.

Current Kyrie, you wonder if the contract has any escape clauses you can exercise to just be done with the shenanigans.

They were killing everyone until KD got injured. This makes zero sense. Hopefully he gets shipped off to Charlotte.

Kyrie in a nutshell.

I was reading Simmons trade value list today, and he really did nail it with Kyrie. (Shams was reporting the Nets didnt make an extension offer to his liking

and unlike Kyrie—who’s clearly trying to trick Brooklyn into an extension before he reverts back to being an erratic franchise murderer again

The only team I could really see being interested would be the Lakers.

They were killing everyone until KD got injured. This makes zero sense. Hopefully he gets shipped off to Charlotte.
Something has to be seriously wrong with that guy. Like, if there’s no drama….he’ll create it. Every single time. Something ALWAYS goes wrong.

Unreal, really. KD must be beside himself.

Last edited:
So was it just a random post because the Clippers were playing the Bucks or did he actually do something in that game?

Kyrie in a nutshell.

I was reading Simmons trade value list today, and he really did nail it with Kyrie. (Shams was reporting the Nets didnt make an extension offer to his liking

The only team I could really see being interested would be the Lakers.
I think a handful of teams will be interested, at least in trying to get him for like 5 cents on the dollar.

It’s times like these that I’m reminded some Bucks insiders said Giannis wisely vetoed a trade for Kyrie back when he was still in Cleveland. I’d keep an eye on Dallas. Kidd is a believer.

I think a handful of teams will be interested, at least in trying to get him for like 5 cents on the dollar.

It’s times like these that I’m reminded some Bucks insiders said Giannis wisely vetoed a trade for Kyrie back when he was still in Cleveland. I’d keep an eye on Dallas. Kidd is a believer.

Lakers, Mavs, Suns.

Celtics are so dependent on the three, they are just an average team when two or more guys aren’t hitting their shots. No attempts at offensive rebounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom