NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Disrespectful? However, you didn’t factor in his plus points on threes. It’s a false equivalency, shot for shot.
If you took all of Lebron’s 3s and turned them into 2s, he would still have a higher career ppg than Kareem and still would’ve passed him in far less games.

Omg .. espn just stop . Trying to stuff WNBA and women’s college hoops down my throat. Just stop . Nobody cares. I know you have a political agenda but stop trying to act like the women’s version is equivalent to the men’s . It’s not … loading the early party of sports center with this doesnt interest me. It makes me feel like you are wasting my time.

You shouldn’t be showing a women’s hoops highlight until you’ve exhausted every nba clip, including pistons at Houston
They want to make more money off it. I don't think it's a "political agenda" thing.

I think Conley will fit nicely at Minnesota, not a secret he was the only Jazz member that ever passed to Rudy Gobert.
Plus Conley is like having a coach on the floor. I expect their offensive numbers to show big improvements.

Mavs with 70 with three minutes to go before the half. Without Luka. Yikes Sac!

Mavs with 70 with three minutes to go before the half. Without Luka. Yikes Sac!
Without Luka, yes, although that basically means Kyrie is filling in for Luka. That’s still a good team.

If you took all of Lebron’s 3s and turned them into 2s, he would still have a higher career ppg than Kareem and still would’ve passed him in far less games.
Without going back to find the exact number, he would still be about 2200 points behind Kareem.

Without going back to find the exact number, he would still be about 2200 points behind Kareem.
Which means exactly what I said, he’d still pass him in less games. He wouldn’t have done it on Tuesday obviously but he’d still pass Kareem in less games and less shots.

Which means exactly what I said, he’d still pass him in less games. He wouldn’t have done it on Tuesday obviously but he’d still pass Kareem in less games and less shots.
You don’t know if he would pass him at all.

You don’t know if he would pass him at all.
How don’t we? You don’t think Lebron is scoring 2,000 points in the next 150 games? If he only averaged 16 points a game over the next 150 games he would score 2,400 points. He currently averages 30 points a game. Even if you took away his 3’s this year he’s averaging 24 points a game, so regardless he’s shattering Kareem’s record.

Last edited:
How don’t we? You don’t think Lebron is scoring 2,000 points in the next 150 games? If he only averaged 16 points a game over the next 150 games he would score 2,400 points. He currently averages 30 points a game. Even if you took away his 3’s this year he’s averaging 24 points a game, so regardless he’s shattering Kareem’s record.
You assume he is playing 2 more seasons

You assume he is playing 2 more seasons
He’s averaging 30/9/7 on 50% shooting this year, and he said he’s not retiring until he plays with Bronny. So yes i’m confident he’ll be back for 2 more seasons in this hypothetical.

Kyrie really is awful.

It really is unbelievable how much Kyrie just completely torched that entire organization.

He's a really good player too, but he's not great, you know? Which probably doesnt even matter at this point; it just seems inevitable if you acquire him you're going to be washing your hands of him within a few years and being thrilled you no longer have to deal with him.

He’s averaging 30/9/7 on 50% shooting this year, and he said he’s not retiring until he plays with Bronny. So yes i’m confident he’ll be back for 2 more seasons in this hypothetical.
Man plans, God laughs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom