NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

synopsis of arseholery perpetrated by Morant and company.

He wants to be hard so bad. CB4 goofball.
th

What happened to this dude?
He basically gets in a fight with a 12 year old playing pickup basketball, gets his gun, and his big excuse is the guy pulled his pants up which means he’s threatening him. I hate this choade so much

Why is a 20 something professional athlete playing hoops at his home with a teenage kid? What is their relationship, and why is the Washington Post investigating instead of what is the Memphis paper - Commercial Appeal? All of these stories add up to a serious conversation with the league for Morant, but the details on all these stories are crazy, yet somewhat sketchy in terms of facts.

I love watching Josh Hart. Plays hard, great rebounder, defends, just enough shooting and offense where you can't just leave him alone and loves to antagonize just enough to get under the oppositions skin. Great guy to have on your team. I believe he has a player's option at the end of this year which I have to imagine if he keeps playing like this he will probably waive.

When he was in New Orleans he was one of the most visible players in town. very approachable. Out to dinner with his now wife quite a bit. Good dude. Was waiting for a table one night and he was with his parents, extremely nice people. Will always root for him.
Assuming-
Josh Hart is the first Knick since Bill Bradley that was an Eagle Scout.

Nice when your team has guys that can play, and also personal qualities beyond basketball to admire.

Acquiring Brunson and Hart were great moves by the Knicks.
But not trading Randle after his debacle last season may be their best/most fortunate move.
And I was all in for that.
Julius for 43 and a wild last second 3 for the W last night -continuing a great All-Star season.

But not trading Randle after his debacle last season may be their best/most fortunate move.
Julius for 43 and a wild last second 3 for the W last night -continuing a great All-Star season.
I think they likely didn't have much of a choice on Randle, but yeah, seemed obvious to me that it was better to hold him and let him improve his value again and that's exactly how it's worked out.

He’s not the reason, it’s coincidental. Would probably have the same streak without him.
I mean he dropped the ball out of bounds last night.

I mean he dropped the ball out of bounds last night.
Meh, should have been an 8-second violation anyway. You won’t find examples like that for the other four games.

I am equally shocked you’re relying on box scores to formulate your opinion.

Im mostly having some fun, but 1) he did drop the ball to cost them the game last night and 2) they're 0-5 since he got there. How exactly is it working out well?

Sometimes the best trade is the one you don't make. Staying with Randle worked out great. What a difference having a good PG has made to help his game. Also not trading Quickley a great move. Love his game. He's really developing and may win the 6th man award.

Im mostly having some fun, but 1) he did drop the ball to cost them the game last night and 2) they're 0-5 since he got there. How exactly is it working out well?
If lazy, uninformed takes are fun, have at it.

1) Asked and answered.
2) Would likely have gone 0-5 without him. The issues with this team existed before Westbrook. Those issues are why they lost. And that’s why they had to make the move.

Most of us didn’t like how Melo was used as a scapegoat in Houston. Let’s not do the same to Westbrook if he doesn’t deserve it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom