NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

That's weak. That's why Chamberlain set all the records, but Bill Russell won all the rings.

Giannis lead a barely above average supporting cast to the NBA title just 2 years ago.

Giannis lead a barely above average supporting cast to the NBA title just 2 years ago.

Sure, and Chamberlain won a ring or two, also.
Guys who chase meaningless stats are not guys focused primarily on winning. They are focused on themselves.

Sure, and Chamberlain won a ring or two, also.
Guys who chase meaningless stats are not guys focused primarily on winning. They are focused on themselves.

Your takes on Giannis are bordering on the ridiculous.
It was absolutely a stupid play and Giannis should be embarrassed about it - that's it. To read into it to the level you are is just silly..

Guy plays hard, 5 times all defence, plays less minutes than most stars which limits his counting stats and potentially awards (due to the Milwaukee system), committed to stay in Milwaukee and the teammates he grew up with, and has won a title unlike many other "superstars" in the league with an average supporting cast -- just 2 years ago.

But sure, he is purely focused on himself and stats.

Last edited:
Props to beating a B squad at home
(Trying to save myself the best I can!!)
Keep trying. B squad? Grizz went 20-5 without Morant last year. Bane and Jackson played tonight.

The top half of his outfit is kind of ok, but those pants! OMG, man.
Cross colors are back! Let me run to the attic .. I have this green and orange denim jean and jacket combo that was (and maybe is again?) fire.

Your takes on Giannis are bordering on the ridiculous.
It was absolutely a stupid play and Giannis should be embarrassed about it - that's it. To read into it to the level you are is just silly..

Guy plays hard, 5 times all defence, plays less minutes than most stars which limits his counting stats and potentially awards (due to the Milwaukee system), committed to stay in Milwaukee and the teammates he grew up with, and has won a title unlike many other "superstars" in the league with an average supporting cast -- just 2 years ago.

But sure, he is purely focused on himself and stats.

He's a great player. I'm just bustin' balls.

Smh, so corny. Shouldn’t count.

So I remembered Ricky Davis did something like this (even funnier, he missed a shot on his own basket to get the rebound) and I vaguely remembered Bobby Sura doing something like this. I googled

The NBA actually ended up negating the triple double anyway. Wonder if they do that here. It's a little different now since gambling is so pervasive; I'm sure people cashed Giannis triple double tickets and there's no way I can see the books trying to claw that money back even if the NBA does rule its not actually a triple double.

This is why sports are great. Grant Williams, from the Celtics, gets fouled with .8 seconds to go in a tie game at Cleveland. He's an 83% FT shooter but missed both. Third OT game between the two teams this season. Looking forward to a matchup in the playoffs.

This is why sports are great. Grant Williams, from the Celtics, gets fouled with .8 seconds to go in a tie game at Cleveland. He's an 83% FT shooter but missed both. Third OT game between the two teams this season. Looking forward to a matchup in the playoffs.
Whenever I watch the Celtics, I wonder how they’ve won as many games as they have.

Cavs end up winning. Now 3-0 vs Boston this year, all in overtime. But, in fairness, Jayson Tatum didn't suit up for Boston.

Last edited:
Whenever I watch the Celtics, I wonder how they’ve won as many games as they have.
Still a decent enough defense but also has the highest PPG in the East. Best point differential and road record.

Is Adam Silver really gonna take over at Disney?

Last edited:
Anthony Davis with a Jesse Edwards like performance tonight - 30 pts and 22 boards!

That's weak. That's why Chamberlain set all the records, but Bill Russell won all the rings.
Probably the 7 other HOF players he played with also helped Russell win the rings, and the fact that he had Red as his coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom