NC Game Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NC Game Thread

Jenkins inbounded the ball to Arcidiacono, and nobody paid any attention to him after that. If you can see the replay, check it. That was their first mistake. The second was they were all just fascinated watching the ball. Just dreadful situational defense.

Congrats to Nova they earned it. Handled UNC bigs very well.
For UNC...well a boatload more McD AAs on the way (as usual).

Jenkins inbounded the ball to Arcidiacono, and nobody paid any attention to him after that. If you can see the replay, that was their first mistake. The second was they were all just fascinated watching the ball. Just dreadful situational defense.

How is that possible? Oh wait, Roy was coaching. Oh yeah. That makes sense now.

Kris Jenkins just declared for the draft.

repeated from Twitter, who's the first reporter asking Roy if he's going to retire?

The best part of the end of this game was how happy Rollie Massimino looked.
Huge Rollie fan here! Brings back so many great many battles over the years on the big east. I'm just not into who has more titles than who .. just want to watch great entertaining hoops .. and whenever possible, cheer for my team.

Ironically, it was all set up when that dope from 'Nova tried to steal the ball from Paige just before his last shot. If he keeps good position, he's in better shape to defend the shot. But ...

image.jpg

We play Nova in the Dome next season, right? Hope we stomp them into oblivion.

I'm not sure if we play them next season, but if we do and are victorious, it's just a regular season win. Kind of pales in comparison to winning a title. I'm a Mets fan and all week I've been hearing fellow fans talking about getting revenge against the Royals, as if a win in April makes up for a World Series loss. It doesn't. Not even close. Let's just put ourselves back in position to win a title next year. Beat whoever stands in the way in the tourney. That's all that matters. Ask Virginia how their regular season win feels against us now.

One shining moment. Meh.

We play Nova in the Dome next season, right? Hope we stomp them into oblivion.
The way Josh Hart looked I wouldn't be so sure. Like Joel Berry he hurts us bad. Ochefu being gone is a plus, he hurt us badly also. Wasn't 'Nove one of Kaleb's good games last year?

Congrats to Nova they earned it. Handled UNC bigs very well.
For UNC...well a boatload more McD AAs on the way (as usual).
Though over time the AA's work out more than not, but lately a lot don't hit it big in year 1. Along with leaving earlys. Don't get me wrong McDonald AAs are better to have than to not have, but its not as wide an advantage as it seemed to be in the past.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom