NC State Attendance | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Attendance

Things are different.

People are talking about syracuse football at my job.

Stopped at the Pickle on Burnett, people are talking about it there.

There’s bilboards up, constant articles in the news. Our social media’s now surpassing my expectations.

This is a somewhat frightening thought that I invite, but we’re on the cusp of having a product that interests the casuals.

We have to capture the curiosity of the casuals and rebuild our season tickets holder base off of it. HUGE GAME, saturday.
I am hoping that if we can get into the top 25, the casual fans that have been passing on going so a good while now will finally sit up and take notice. It would be awesome if we could get over 40K for a game this season.

I am hoping that if we can get into the top 25, the casual fans that have been passing on going so a good while now will finally sit up and take notice. It would be awesome if we could get over 40K for a game this season.

Its glass half full, but a convincing win over nc state could get us consideration for 22-25. Thats a 4-2 ACC record and a top 25 W

Those games are 2x as long as basketball games. NCAA needs to address it.

Anyway, at least the Dome is back to filling out like a normal stadium again for the most part. full lower bowl, not everyone in the upper deck enzones, etc.

the Tv wants it both ways.. high scoring games take longer with more passing, but then they add more TOs too.. they should max out how many commercials a game can have to control the length of a game.

I'm in Buffalo and have wanted Season tickets since I moved back from VA. With work, wife and kids schedules, I'm ashamed to say I haven't even been to a game in years. Saturday at 7 is perfect. I'm texting the wife now about taking the whole family (in-laws and all - her family lives in Syracuse).

Those games are 2x as long as basketball games. NCAA needs to address it.
Many factors contribute to the attendance issues but coupled with the Dome's shortcomings from a fan experience angle I think this one is huge. The games are just too long with way too many long breaks in the action. The TV timeouts, review stoppages, and injury timeouts all need to be dealt with differently in order to dial back the stoppages. This would benefit football in general. I really think they need to cap the amount of review time to a fixed amount per half. Couple that with some kind of target, say 30 seconds, for a review. If you can't make a determination in 30 seconds, the call on the field stands. If you use up all the review time, say 5 mins per half, the game is called on the field with no further review. Injured players should be removed from the field of play, by stretcher if necessary, as soon as it's determined it's safe to do so. Spine, neck, or head trauma is obviously the exception but an arm, hand, shoulder, knee or ankle...get him off the field and wind the clock.

When buying tickets, any sections I want to avoid with kids?

Preferred Mutual Family Section is located in section 333 and 332 “row M and above". Might be a good spot if you have kids under 12 or so.

Many factors contribute to the attendance issues but coupled with the Dome's shortcomings from a fan experience angle I think this one is huge. The games are just too long with way too many long breaks in the action. The TV timeouts, review stoppages, and injury timeouts all need to be dealt with differently in order to dial back the stoppages. This would benefit football in general. I really think they need to cap the amount of review time to a fixed amount per half. Couple that with some kind of target, say 30 seconds, for a review. If you can't make a determination in 30 seconds, the call on the field stands. If you use up all the review time, say 5 mins per half, the game is called on the field with no further review. Injured players should be removed from the field of play, by stretcher if necessary, as soon as it's determined it's safe to do so. Spine, neck, or head trauma is obviously the exception but an arm, hand, shoulder, knee or ankle...get him off the field and wind the clock.

Halftimes should go to NFL 12 minutes. The play stoppages are forever.

Preferred Mutual Family Section is located in section 333 and 332 “row M and above". Might be a good spot if you have kids under 12 or so.
Thank you. I'm looking down in the 100's. 300s in the Carrier Dome aren't bad, but I don't do well with heights. I'd do it, but if I'd prefer to be lower.

And, I want to make sure my daughters are close enough to be involved in the game. When they go to Sabres games, they really only pay attention when the Sabres score or the game is close near the end.

Thank you. I'm looking down in the 100's. 300s in the Carrier Dome aren't bad, but I don't do well with heights. I'd do it, but if I'd prefer to be lower.

And, I want to make sure my daughters are close enough to be involved in the game. When they go to Sabres games, they really only pay attention when the Sabres score or the game is close near the end.

I got ya. No problem, enjoy the game. Bring as many as you can!

Ticket prices now on the game’s facebook event page being advertised starting at $35. My section, 319, at $110. At this point I don’t believe it’s an error. It’s either a short sighted contract or ineptitude.

Ticket prices now on the game’s facebook event page being advertised starting at $35. My section, 319, at $110. At this point I don’t believe it’s an error. It’s either a short sighted contract or ineptitude.

The first half of 319 is considered premium seating as its on the 50 yard line. Thats why its $110.00 Higher up in 319 its less money about $80.00

The first half of 319 is considered premium seating as its on the 50 yard line. Thats why its $110.00 Higher up in 319 its less money about $80.00
Ticketmaster says you’re right, I’ll message the facebook page. Not sure why they’re advertising only preferred seating.

Viewing ticketmaster now, im thinking 37,000. Need another late push to near 40.

the Tv wants it both ways.. high scoring games take longer with more passing, but then they add more TOs too.. they should max out how many commercials a game can have to control the length of a game.
dont forget the no chance of overturned call replays

Really? I don't see a ton of blue dots. Certainly not more than 10K. It looks to me to be over 40 already.
Its because they havent release the upper 10 row ring in the third level yet to purchase imo. Those tickets arent bought.

On a positive note the $10 Faith & Family Tickets were originally limited to Sections 108 and 109. Now when you buy tickets through the Cuse.com/Faith link they are in Section 309 / Row M.

I can second this. Actual fannies was closer to 30k.

Sadly, i have to agree. There is such a perspective while in the stands to look around and feel more density of fans. We get home and watch the replay and then see the silver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom