NC State Game Day Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Day Thread

Just win today. Watching GameDay this morning and they were previewing Notre Dame's chances of making the playoff. Despite the fact that Cuse has the best record of all teams left on their schedule, all other teams (Navy, Northwestern, Florida State, and USC) were given a chance of beating ND by the talking heads. Cuse wasn't given a chance. Win today. Change the perception! Go Orange!

You guys do realize that Herb’s more often than not spot on?

If you saw their in-season picks, all of them are more often than not spot on. So, what's your point?

Herbie's no slouch. He's generally dismissive of teams that aren't competitive so it's not anything unique when he gets down on SU. This is a big chance to nudge the negative perception a little bit more. We haven't handled this kind of opportunity well for as long as I can remember.

Herbie's no slouch. He's generally dismissive of teams that aren't competitive so it's not anything unique when he gets down on SU. This is a big chance to nudge the negative perception a little bit more. We haven't handled this kind of opportunity well for as long as I can remember.
You did notice the poster is a NC State fan?

It’s shaping up to be very strange day on this board. All the H0T Takes.
It's shaping up to be a very long day.

giphy.gif

At Shaughnessy's listening to NC State fans say that the Atlantic needs to be broken up because it isn't right to have Clemson, FSU and NC State in the same division as three really strong football programs. They think they're the same as Clemson and FSU.

Every call Clemson gets is because Swofford.

At Shaughnessy's listening to NC State fans say that the Atlantic needs to be broken up because it isn't right to have Clemson, FSU and NC State in the same division as three really strong football programs. They think they're the same as Clemson and FSU.

Lol.

NC State football has been the epitome of mediocrity. Big picture, they are as middle of the road as it gets.

I’d say program wise, they come in a notch below Georgia Tech and Louisville - as maybe the 7th/8th best or so ACC program this decade?

Lol.

NC State football has been the epitome of mediocrity. Big picture, they are as middle of the road as it gets.

I’d say program wise, they come in a notch below Georgia Tech and Louisville - as maybe the 7th/8th best or so ACC program this decade?

Historically:

FSU/Miami
Pitt/Clemson
Syracuse/Georgia Tech/Virginia Tech
BC
North Carolina/Louisville/Virginia
NC State

Clemson fans HATE Swofford with a passion. I guess I should let them in on his hot take.

Clemson fans HATE Swofford with a passion. I guess I should let them in on his hot take.

Pretty sure the only ACC fans who like him are UNC, Syracuse, Pitt and Louisville.